E I G H T E E N

This morning i woke up with Hyunjin ontop of me, hugging me around the neck tightly. I smile and close my eyes again, but my smile soon fades as i remember that we have school.

I grab my phone out of my pocket and check the time, 5am. An hour before id usually wake up. Im not tired, so i decide to make the most of it.

I carefully sit up, holding Hyunjin tight, then stand up and place Hyunjin back down. I walk over to the kitchen and look in the fridge. Nothing there. I start to go through the cupboards to see if there was anything tjere that i could make, and then i found it. Pancake mix. I could make Hyunjin and i pancakes.

I get the pancake mix and a bowl, then put one cup of pancake mix and one thirds cup of water. I get out a frying pan and some oil, then put the pan on the burner, turn the heat up, and put some oil on it. 'I dont really know how to make pancakes, lets just pray that i dont end up setting his house on fire.'

After i made nine pancakes, i got out three plates and put three on each plate. Why three? Because his mom might want some. I find grapes and melon cubes in the fridge to serve with it.
After breakfast was ready, i still had 20 minutes before my alarm goes off and wakes up Hyunjin. Therefore, i put on my shoes and go for a jog home to change.

Once i made it home, thankfully, my mom wales up early so she was already downstairs. She opened the door, confused. "Why are you up now?" "I dont know, but i need to get changed before Hyunjin wakes up. I nwed to be back there in like 15 minutes." "Oh, ok."

I run upstairs to my room and get changed into black jeans and a red and black plad tee. I go to the bathroom and put some dry shampoo in my hair then brush it, out on some deodorant, brush my teeth (only for like 45 seconds, clean enough), and then run back downstairs and grab my backpack so ill be ready to leave. "Bye mom! Ill see you after school!" "Ok, bye sweetie!"

I jog back to Hyunjin's house and make it five minutes before my alarm goes off. I ket out a breath and take my shoes off, then go over to Hyunjin and smile. He looks so peaceful when he sleeps. I go into my phone and turn my alarm off so it wouldnt wake him up. I want to wake him up.

When it came time to where my alarm would go off, i stroke his face and kiss his eyes, then forehead. I watch him slowly open his eyes and look at me in confusion as to why im here.

"Wait, did i fall asleep on you last night? Im so sorry.." I giggle and kiss his nose. "Its okay blossom. I got to cuddle with you all night, thats not a bad thing." He smiles and pulls me in for a quick kiss on the lips. "How long have you been awake?" "Lets just say long enough for me to make breakfast, go home and get changed, then come back and wake my flower up." "You made breakfast? Seungmin youre so sweet!" He says while sitting up.

I smile and fix his hair a bit while he looks into the kitchen. "Did you make pancakes?" "Yes." "I love pancakes!" He jumped up and skipped to the kitchen. He looks like an 8 year old, getting so excited about pancakes. Hes so adorable. "You even made some for my mom? Youre so nice!" "Well i cant exclude your mom. Shes so nice." Hyunjin giggles and grabs a fork to start eating. I love seeing him eat so well. It makes my happy that i can make him food to assure that he eats enough. I come over and get a fork, then sit down and start eating.

After eating, Hyunjin and i both help with cleaning up the plates and utensils. "Ill tell my mom that you made breakfast for her as well. Im sure shell like it." "I hope she does." "Too bad she couldnt eat it with us. She sometimes sleeps in." "I wish i coukd. Your mom is living the life." We both laugh as we finish washing the dishes and putting them away. "Im gonna go have a shower." "Ok."

Time skip to leaving for school

We both grab our backpacks and head out to school. "I dont really feel like walking today. Wanna ride the bus?" "Sure." We walk to the bus stop and wait a few minutes for the bus stop. We get on and i lead him to the row where i always sit alone. He kisses my cheek while no one was facing out direction, making me giggle. "I need to sneak in some kisses to be able to make it through the day." I smile and turn his face towards me, then peck his lips a few times. "Are you energized?" "Not enough." I smile and roll my eyes while looking out the window.

"Hakyeon is absent again, what a shame." The teacher said while shaking his head. "Probably home playing Fornite again. Thats all hes been doing by the sounds of his mother." The teacher says to himself, but loud enough for the entore class to hear. Some people snickered, amd some people just rolled their eyes, as if they were expecting him to be doing that.

"Alright class, today we are going to be doing a project on endangered animals. You get to pick your partners. Ill be handing out the criteria sheet for it in a few minutes." I looked up while smiling at him to be partners with him, but he was already looking at me. When we made eye contact we both laughed quietly from catching each other lookig at the other. The teacher walked over to us. "I presume your partners?" "Yes we are." He gave us one criteria sheet and i took it away before Hyunjin could grab it, then snickered while turning away from him.

"Hey!" He said while laughing, then trying to grab the sheet by tickling me. I laugh and squirm around. "Okay okay okay! You can have it! Stop!" I say while putting the sheet on his desk. He takes it and turns around so his back was facing me. Instead of being rude (like somEONE) and tickling him, i hug him from behind and put my chin on his shoulder, reading it from behind. He snuck one of his hands down and held mine, then picked one up and kissed it sneakily.

"Stop being so flirty during class, people could see us." "Well its already happened baby." "Youre so annoying." "I know. This project doesnt seem so hard. We just need to pick an animal, endangered, obvioulsy, then make a poster on why they are endangered and how you think you could prevent them from going extinct. Make sure to add pictures, hand drawn or printed." "Thats so easy! What animal should we do?" "Uhhh.. lets do pandas.  So original, definetly not a known one." I chuckle "Ok."

---
Oof this is a long one
I couldnt stop im sorry lmaoo
Also i literally havent even been saying thank you so much for how many reads i have? Literally over 800 reads in only a month? Well technically itll be a month tomorrow on the twelve but yeah yeah close enough
Thank yall so much for over 800, i honestly have no idea what to say. Im so happy and glad that people enjoy my content. Yall make me so happy sjdjsjsdjdj ilysfm never forget that
My stomach hurt so imma go now, ily 😗😗💕💕💕💕