F O U R

"W-would you wanna go to the park to do our homework or something?"

I smile at his request. "Sure. We would need to stop off at my house first though, i need to tell my mom." "Oh, ok."

We continue walking to my house, and once we get there, i open the door. "Hey mom! Im going to the park with my friend to do homework!" I hear my mom come down the stairs. She looks at Hyunjin and walks over to him. "Hello, whats your name?" Hyunjin smiled. "My name is Hyunjin. Nice to meet you." Hyunjin and my mom exchange bows. "Would i be able to go to the park with him? We wanted to do homework together." "And i see you didnt want him to get lost coming here?" She said as she looks at our hands, which are still interlocked with each other. We let go of each other's hands and got hot from embarrassment. My mom chuckled. "Yes you can go to the park. Be back no later then 8pm." "Okay. Thank you mom." "Have a good time!"

We start to walk to the park. "Im sorry about holding your hand." "Its fine, i understand. You need some care from all of the bullying." Hyunjin smiled. As we made it to the park, we sat down at a bench and took out our things. We both got to work.

An hour and a half later, we were both done all of our homework. We pack up and get off of the bench. "What do want to do?" "I dont know. Race you to the playground though." Hyunjin said as he started to run. "That isnt fair!" I say while laughing and running. I heard Hyunjin laugh.

What a suprise, Hyunjin was there first. I got there about seven second after he did, and i breathed heavily while smiling. "What took you so long?" He said while smiling brightly. I playfully push him. "Shut up." I say quietly. Hyunjin laughs. "My god im so out of shape. And also, youre very fast." I say to Hyunjin. He giggled. "Your backpack looks heavier than mine, thats probably why you are out of breath and were slower." "I guess so."

Hyunjin walks over to the swings and takes his backpack off, then sit on one of them. I do the same, sitting on the swing beside him. "Lets see who can go higher." I challenge. "Bring it. I was a master swinger back in elementary. You dont know what youve just gotten yourself into." I laugh and start to swing.

About two hours of playing at the park, it was 7:30pm. "I need to get going home now." I told Hyunjin. "Okay."

We grab our bags and start to walk home. "Its getting cold. My fingertips are freezing." Hyunjin said. I grab his hand and hold it in mine again. "You led yourself into that one." We both laugh. "I wanna drop you off at your place first." "No, you shouldnt." Hyunjin said. "Why not?" "My house is further away. Ill manage by myself." "Oh.. okay then." "Sorry." "Its fine." As we reached my place, i stopped with him at my doorstep. "I had alot of fun with you, thanks for spending time with me." Hyunjin said. "I had fun as well. Ill see you tomorrow!" "Yep, see you." "Stay aware while walking home alone." "I will." We said our goodbyes and i went inside.

"Did you have fun Seungmin?" My mom said. "Yes. We got all of our homework done and then played at the park. It was great fun." My mom smiled. "Go get ready to go to bed." "Ok."

I go upstairs and put my backpack on my floor, then look out my window at Hyunjin. I see him walking peacfully with his head down, in his own little world. I look up a little and see the bully and two other men walking towards him and smiling.

'Oh no.'

---
Im sorry for leaving it like this the next chapter will be up tomorrow 🙏 thanks for reading 💖💖