N I N E

He closes the front door and we start walking. I grab his hand and interlock our fingers, ive missed holding his soft hands. He looks at me suprised for a second, but then he smiles and continutes to walk.

After a 20 minute walk of laughing at stupid jokes and quizzing each other to the test, we are at school. My heart sinks a little as i need to let go of his hand, people will judge us of i dont. I could tell that he was bummed that we couldnt stay like that as well.

We walk into school and there arent alot people in there because we are about 15 minutes early. I know, so suprising, but most high school students come in late all the time. Wow, whatta shocker. We walk down the stairs and we walk to Hyunjin's locker.

"Why did you follow me? Arent you gonna go to your locker?" "You really expect me to leave you alone when he could be here? Not taking any chances today, especially since you are already really hurt. I dont wamt any more broken bones on you and your delicate body. You need to be protected." Hyunjin gets a little flustered from me while putting his backpack away.

I smile and look around, then there i saw him. He was looking at us back. He starts to walk towards us, and i ball my hands into fists. "Dont you dare come closer, im not afraid to knock you out again!" I yell at him, which caught Hyunjin's attention. He stops walking and just looks at us from where he is, and i turn back towards Hyunjin. "Lets go to my locker now. Now you see why im not splitting up? He couldve hurt you." I look behind me and he is still there, looking at me. He starts to walk towards us slowly, but he sped up into a normal walking sleed. "I wouldnt advise you to come any closer! Im not scared of you!" He stops just about 7 feet from us. I put my arm around Hyunjin and walk to my locker with him, glancing behind us to make sure he isnt following. As we made it to my locker, i throw my backpack into it and close it again. "Lets go to the field." "Ok."

As we make our way onto the field, Hyunjin grabs my hand. "Seungmin.. i think hes following us." I look around in every direction and dont see him. "He isnt here now, but ill keep a close eye on him. Dont worry, youre safe. Ill keep you safe." Hyunjin smiles. "Where have you been all my life?" We both laugh.

After five minutes, we hear other people yell and laugh while running onto the field. One of them has a football in his hand. We watch them as they start to throw the ball at each other, purposely trying to hit each other. "Ow! That actually hurt this time Minho!" "Maybe you should learn how to dodge better then Jisung!" Once of them looks over at us sitting in the field, doing nothing. He starts to jog over to us. I look over at Hyunjin and could see the fear in his eyes. Hyunjin obviously isnt very fond of meeting new people. "Its okay Hyunjin. Ill do the talking." Hyunjin smiled at me and i smiled back while rubbing his shoulder. The guy came up to us and smiled while breathing heavily. "Hey, you guys looked bored so i thought that you would wanna join us. Im Chris by the way, but you can call me Chan." "Hi Chan, im Seungmin and he is Hyunjin. He isnt much of a talker." "Oh, thats alright. Would you wanna join us?" I look at Hyunjin. "Sure." Hyunjin says quietly but nicely, and Chan smiles. "Cool! Ill introduce you to my other friends."

I get up and help Hyunjin up, then we walk over with Chan to his friends. "Hey, i found these two lonley on the field and they said that theyd be up for playing with us. Yall can introduce yourselves." "Hi, im Seungmin and this is Hyunjin. Its nice to meet you." I smile. Everyone else smiles at me and bows. "Hello! My name is Jisung." "Im Woojin." "Hello, my name is Minho!" "Hi, im Jeongin. Nice to meet you." "And my name is Changbin." They all seem very friendly. "Right now Hyunjin is actually injured so he cant really run or jump that much.." I say. "Thats okay! We can always just sit down and tell each other about ourselves." Changbin suggested. "Sure."

We all sit down in a circle and start to tell some things that have gone on in our lives and things that are interesting about us. Alot of it included Minho amd Jisung telling us embarrassing stories about one another. "You said that you would never bring that up again!" Jisung yelled. "They've been friends since pre school. They've been together for pretty much their whole lives, seeing everything embarrassing that has ever happened." Chan whispered to us while Jisung and Minho were bickering. "Settle down you two, we're supposed to be learning about THEM, not fighting." Woojin said. "He is the mother among all of us." Chan whispered. Hyunjin giggled. "Anyways, what if you share some things about yourselves." Woojin said as he smiled at us. "Uh.. well.. i guess im okay at singing? No one really knows this, not even my mother. And no, im not singing right now." "Pleasseee??" Jeongin said with giant puppy eyes. Not gonna lie, he was cute. He had big eyes and a huge smile, which showed off his braces. It was adorable.

I smiled. "No can do, my voice would sound like trash right now and it wouldnt be a good impression on how well i actually CAN sing." Jeongin pouted. I shake my head. "Fine. But you better show us one day." "Ya, one day." "So Hyunjin, do you have anything interesting about yourself?" Jeongin asked him. I could almost hear Hyunjin's heart racing as he was the center of attention. I gave him a reassuring smile. "U-uh.. i en-enjoy rapping i g-guess.." "He is very shy. He'll talk more when he gets comfortable. Not that you guys are making him uncomfortable, he is just a more quiet person." I explain to everyone. "Thats okay. We can be patient." Changbin said. "Chris?" Minho asked. "You can share something." "Oh! I have a friend online that i met on Twitter, his name is Felix and he lives in Australia. Ive met him in person a few times before and he's coming to korea again. You guys can talk to him, hes fluent in Korean." "Thats cool. Its fun talking to you guys, but we should get going to class now." "Ok."

I stand up and help Hyunjin up again, then we wave bye and walk back. "Theyre really nice and funny. I just didnt know how to tell them.." Hyunjin said. I smiled. "Its okay. You can tell them when youre more comfortable. If theyre decent people, theyll wait for you to be ready, not force it on you." "I guess.." "For a person that isnt really good at talking to others, im proud of how well you handled the situation. You did well." I said while grabbing his hand. He smiles and blushes. "Thanks.." "You always blush when i hold your hand." I say while giggling. His face turns even hotter and he giggles. "Ive never had this kind of affection.. i guess i dont know how to deal with it other than just letting it happen." "So precious Hyunjinnie.." I say with a giant smile. "Stop im gonna collapse to the floor if you keep flirting." "Oh im flirting now?" He nods and laughs. I let go of his hand and ruffle his hair around. "My Hyunjin is so cute!" I say loudly. He hides his face in his hands and whines. 'God damnit i love him so much.' We hear the bell ring and we walk to the doors quicker, then head inside.
"Can we go to the park again after school?" "Id love to."

---
This chapter was v long oops i couldnt stop
But thEY MEETING NEW PEEPS
I hope you enjoted this chapter! If you didnt feel free to tell me as well lmao
Once again, tysm for over 100 reads yall are amazing 🤧🤧💗💗 ilysfm
Have a good day/night 💓