chapter five :)

Landon Baxa

The feeling of kissing her lips was everything I thought it would be and so much more. She kissed me back before pulling away slowly. "Landon why did you just kiss me?" I took her hands and sat her on the bed. "I want to be with you Haylie and I know the only way I can do that is to tell you the truth. Just please don't freak out." She laughed lightly, "I won't freak out Landon." I smiled, "Okay well, I'm not human. I'm a werewolf." She looked at me like I was crazy. "Landon stop joking. Werewolves aren't real they only exist in fairy tales." I stood and stripped down naked while blushing like crazy. I tossed my clothes to the side and allowed myself to shift into a big black wolf. I heard her gasp and backed away. I whimpered and slowly went to her and licked her hand. She shook her head, "I can't believe this. Its amazing." I licked her cheek and she laughed and patted my head, "Good dog." I shifted back and re dressed myself. "I told you, are you scared?" I asked. "No. I know you wont hurt me." I smiled and held one of her hands. "There's something else. You're my mate."  "Mate? What's a mate?" She asked. "A mate is someone who is made to be with someone else. I know your my mate becuase I could feel it and I need to know if you feel the same to me." She smiled, "Yeah I do. I feel so connected to you its crazy." I loved that answer. "So, Haylie if we do date we have to be careful nobody knows." She understood, "yeah I know." "So, will you be my official girlfriend?" She kissed me and said yes. I was so happy that I kissed her all over her face and told her how much she meant to me. "I'm so glad I have you." I whispered in her ear. She laughed, "Me to Landon but its' getting late." I stood and gave her a kiss goodbye. "I love you." "I love you to." and I really honestly do.