Chapter one :)

Landon Baxa

I took my new classes and the attendance roll from the office. I made it to my classroom and wrote my name on the board. Made sure the desks were in neat rows. First period is History advanced placement. Great. I looked over all the students names on the sheets of paper. Haylie Marie Carter. Beautiful name probably a beautiful girl. I don't know why her name stuck out for the hundreds of others but my wolf inside was excited and I hate butterflies from just her name. I have her fourth period. That made me sad to have to wait all that time to see her. The bell rang and my first day of teaching began. It was normal most of the girls asked if I was single, do I model, what kind of girls do I like. The boys were jealous but yet seemed just as interested. Finally fourth period rolled around and students filled in and took seats. I would move them to their seats shortly. I caught a scent of strawberries and chocolate. It made my heart beat fast and make me fill with lust and passion. It had to be Haylie's scent or else I wouldn't notice it. I swallowed the feelings and clapped my hands, all eyes turned to me. "Good day class. I'm Mr.Baxa and this is history. Now I'm going to call out attendance please say here and I need you all to stand." "Why?" One guy asked. "To put you in your  seats. Now be quiet." I called roll until I got to Haylie's name. "Haylie Carter?" "Here." I looked and saw the most beautiful and graceful girl in the whole world. She had blond hair with blue yes. She;s more skinny than I would like her to be but I think shes so beautiful. "Mr.Baxa?" she asked. I snapped out of my trance feeling so happy that she said my name. "Yes, uh, front desk first row." She took her bag and took her seat not looking to happy. After everyone was seated I began teaching about World War One and having them take notes. Haylie is very bright. By the end of class the students began filling out of the room going to the rest of the day. Haylie took her time gathering her things. "Hey, I'll see you in lunch right?" I dropped in on their talk. A boy, Hunter Miller I believe his name is. "Hunter i don't like you like that okay?" He nodded, "Okay but I'm still going to try." With that he left the room as my wolf growled inside wanting to rip his head off for talking to my mate. "Haylie." She looked to me, "Yes Mr. Baxa?" I smiled at her, "How do you think I'm doing on my first day?" I asked. She smiled, "Good it would be better if you could keep your eyes off of me." She shot me a wink and left the room before giving me time to defend myself. Haylie Marie Carter is going to be the death of me.

okay so its the first part, i hope you like so read, comment and rate thanks :)

<3 kaitlyn