chapter two :)

Haylie.

After school I waited on my personal driver to come and pick me up. My parents never came because they are usually out of town for business and hardly home. Its lonely having that big house to myself but I have lots of parties so that makes it better. When five came around and still no driver I began to think that my parents had forgot about me once again and didn't arrange my driver. I groaned loudly taking out my phone calling my door man, Nick. He didn't answer and neither did my parents of course. I had two choices, catch a ride home with a teacher, ew, or walk the fourteen blocks to my house by myself. I didn't want to walk and I didn't want to ride with a mean old teacher either. I grabbed my bag and stood, I guess walking it is. "Miss Carter what are you doing here" I turned and saw Mr. Baxa. Oh god having him in class is enough. Don't get me wrong he's a good teacher but I can't keep my eyes off of him for a second. He is so handsome and sexy I feel this weird attraction to him. "Oh, uh, my driver didn't come to get me." He frowned, "That isn't very good parenting." I nodded, "Yeah but I'm going to walk so i'll be okay." He shook his head, "No I'll drive you home." I blushed, "No it's fine really." He took my hand, I felt sparks I think he did to by how red his face got. "Please, get in." He drives a very nice truck and I slid in next to him. The drive was about thirty minuets and it was mostly silent. We stopped at the front gate and I got out and picked up my bag. "Thanks Mr. Baxa.

 He smiled and I almost melted. "Your welcome Haylie. Look I will be more than happy to take you home everyday if you would like." I smiled, "Thanks that would be great." He smiled and leaned over and kissed my cheek. My face burned red and so did his. "Goodbye Haylie, I'll see you at school." I smiled and waved goodbye and went into my home. I fell onto my bed hoping that today wasn't a dream and my sexy history teacher did kiss my cheek. :)