WAKE!FEST

Lloyd: I can wait!!!!! Leray is taking me to this awesome camp called Wake!Fest. Don't question the exclamation point, it's there because this camp is awesome.

Leray: *rushing around with arms full of clothes* WE LEAVE TOMORROW I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!! *shoves clothes in a duffle bag. Grabs more clothes.*

Lloyd: you went to the camp last year, tell them all about it.

Leray: not now I have to pack. *throws pillow and sleeping bag next to bag.* okay, what else...... Oh yeah! *runs into bathroom*

Lloyd: come on. It's only 8:30 in the morning. We leave tomorrow morning at 8:45. You have plenty of time to pack. 24 hours and 15 minutes to be exact.

Leray: *comes out of bathroom with towel over arm, shampoo bottle in hand, and toothpaste, toothbrush, and brush in other hand.* so? *puts stuff in bag* now that I am done I have the rest of the day ahead of me.

Lloyd: oh. Good point. Maybe I should pack. Naw, I'll do it after lunch.

Leray: sits down on couch. Pulls out phone and begins to madly type.*

Lloyd: uh, what are you doing now?

Leray: *holds up one finger for silence* not. Now. I have to finish this chapter for my Ninjago Trilogy by the end of today.

Lloyd: *takes her phone away.* tell them about the camp first. Now.

Leray: fine. *wraps him up in vines in the computer desk chair.*

Lloyd: what! Hey!

Leray: ;) okay Wake!Fest.... *all excitement is released* I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S GOING TO BE A TON OF FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE'S WAKEBOARDING AND WATERSKIING (*shudder* never again. Never. Ever.) AND TUBING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND GAMES AND SWIMMING AND HANGING OUT WITH FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND AND AND SEVEN DAYS OF AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lloyd: what's wrong with waterskiing?

Leray: *sigh* Oh. Ummm...... I was at the same camp last year and it was the first day and we (me, my three friends, and the tent supervisor(tent groups always go on boats together)) and one if my friends went waterskiing. She's done it before so she knew how to do it. She must popped right up and made it look so easy. So I was like, "Hey, can I try?" so I did, and as the boat started to go I was pulled up and then fell on my face in the water. However, I didn't let go of the rope, so I was dragged through the water. The skies came off, and because it was my first time a shoe string was used to tied the skies together. I felt that around my ankles then it disappeared. The whole time I am thinking, "let go of the rope! NO IF YOU LET GO YOU'LL DIE!!!!" so I continued to hold on. When the boat finally stopped I swallowed like a gallon of lake water. I sat there in the water then I finally realized I LOST MY SWIMSUIT BOTTOMS. So they threw me my towel, (it had flown off the boat earlier and was still doping wet.) and I wrapped that around me and one of my other friends had a swimsuit that fit me so I used that. So anyways as we went back to the camp area I was this close *holds figures a millimeter apart* from going into complete shock. So NO MORE WATERSKIING FOR ME!

Lloyd: oh.....

Leray: *takes phone back and sits on couch* no. More. Talking. To. Me. I HAVE TO FINISH THIS!

Lloyd: ummm...... Can you untie me?

Leray: I said I need silence! *wraps his face in vines leaving hole for nose so he can breathe.*

Lloyd: mah! M affm ahm hh mahf! (hey! I still need to pack!)