Trolling Lloyd

Leray: Lloyd doesn't know that I am doing this. So we (I mean the Sophomores) have HSPE testing this week and school doesn't start till 10:30 so Lloyd and I decided to go to school later instead of, getting up at 6. So now we are playing Minecraft, IT'S NOT NERDY! IT'S FUN!! And I am going to show you how to troll the second generation Ultimate Spinjitzu Master in Minecraft survival mode. }:) These are just a few of my many traps.

~~~~~~~

Lloyd: *in the treasure chamber of a desert temple looking in chests*

Leray: (there is always TNT under the treasure chamber floor, and the treasury is a very deep hole. You need ladders or stairs to get in and out) *while Lloyd isn't looking. Places presser plates on all squares except for the one that Lloyd is on. Runs up ladder breaking the bottom two ladder blocks*

Lloyd: *closes out of chest and walks to the next one. Hears a clicking and looks down. Sees pressure plates and realizes TNT has been activated. Runs to ladder unable to escape because it is broken. TNT explodes killing player.* -__-

~~~~~~~

Leray: *being followed by her army of dogs* (I dont know how many I have, but it is more than 20)

Lloyd: *collecting wood*

Leray: *makes dogs attack Lloyd*

Lloyd: *player is killed by dogs* -__-

~~~~~~~

Leray: why is your house so small? (seriously it is only 3 by 4 blocks and 3 blocks tall, and completely empty. (1 block=1 foot))

Lloyd: on top it is a small wood hut, but underneath is where the rest of my house is. I also have tunnels going all over the world. 

Leray: *idea pops into head* I'm going to go fishing. *player walks away*

Lloyd: then I'll be mining. *player walks into house and goes underground to hidden mines.*

Leray: *sneaks back and ten blocks away from Lloyd's hut, begins to surround it with stone making a box all the way around and filling in the top so the space inside around the hut is black as night. Listens to the monsters as they begin to spawn inside the box*

Lloyd: *comes back up to hut done with mining. Doesn't notice the darkness outside hut until walking out the door. Is swarmed by monsters, killing player.* -__-

~~~~~~~

Leray: hey, I just made a tower that goes all the way up to the building limit, and goes down to the bedrock. All the space below the ground level is filled with water. Do you want to see?

Lloyd: sure.

Leray: *leads Lloyd to tower*

Lloyd: *at tower* why is the staircase on the out side?

Leray: I don't know. I thought it looked cool. Come on. *leads Lloyd to top of tower*

Lloyd: *walks out on the roof which is made of sand*

Leray: I discovered how to get sand to stay in place without being held by anything.

Lloyd: Really? No way. This is floating?!

Leray: yep! *destroys one block of sand making all the other blocks fall and Lloyd with them*

Lloyd: HEY! *falls down the length of the tower, saved by the water at the bottom*

Leray: *begins to fill in the top blocks with water. Water fills up intier inside of tower.*

Lloyd: *tries to swim to top. Player drowns.* -__-

~~~~~~~

Lloyd: you'll never guess what I found!

Leray: what?

Lloyd: emeralds!

Leray: you're kidding.

Lloyd: nope! Follow me! *leads Leray to the opening of a mine.* shoot. I need to go craft a new pickaxe. Meet you down there?

Leray: sure, how do I get to the emeralds? *thinking to herself, "I can booby trap the tunnel on the way down there!"*

Lloyd: the tunnel twists a bit but there aren't any branch offs. Just follow it till the end. *runs back to hut to make a new pickaxe*

Leray: okay. *enters tunnel and stares to make traps every so now and then. Comes to end of tunnel and is swarmed by creepers. Creepers explode and player is killed.* (for those of you that don't know, creepers are a green monster with black eyes and a frowning, gaping, black mouth. They kill your player by exploding. It is posable to kill them, but it is difficult, especially when swarmed by them)

Lloyd: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! XD I GOT YOU BACK!!!!!!!!!!

Leray: ;) nice. A classic creeper spawner.

Lloyd: yah, but i wasn't lying about the emeralds. *goes into tunnel and is killed by Leray's traps*

Leray: XD

Lloyd: -__- we can call that one a tie.

Leray: okay.

Lloyd: wait..... what are you doing?

Leray: nothing....

Lloyd: you're on wattpad. And you're writing a new chapter on my blog.

Leray: heh. Heh.

Lloyd: this is what we do every day. Playing pranks on each other on Minecraft in our free time.

Leray: there are rules, like we can't take the other players stuff, we can't prank the other player in their house (unless the house is small and empty), etc.

Lloyd: yah. We should start getting ready for school.

Leray: ugh. Yah I guess we should.

Lloyd: at least I got you once.

Leray: I got you five times.

Lloyd: -__- *mutters*

Leray: XP hahahaha.