Jellybean Crisis

Lloyd: sorry for the second post of the day. But I remembered a story to share :D

Leray: it was torcher. -_-

Lloyd: it was. so in the band room we have a room for storing the marching uniforms. And by the door is a window, like a foot wide and four feet tall. Any ways, on the window ledge by the door in the room is this BIG JAR OF JELLYBEANS!!!!!

Leray: :D and that's not the best part! On the jar is a note that says "Help yourself!"

Lloyd: :D so excitedly we reach for the door handle aaannnnd......... the door is locked. -_-

Leray: yep. And I was all like, in my head of course, "Nice. Give out free jellybeans but lock the only access point to them." it was as frustrating as finding emeralds when mining and there is a lava pool near by, and then you fall in and die. I am spouting references left and right today.

Lloyd: it's like I don't know you any more.

Leray: I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT WHAT EARTH IS DOING TO MEEEE!!!!!!!

Lloyd: we can play video games together!!

Leray: only if it is minecraft.

Lloyd: :D okay

Leray: *opens minecraft and opens LAN* okay done!

Lloyd: *logging on* what kind of mode?

Leray: }:) survival.

Lloyd: O_O help.

Leray: FOUND YOU!!!

Lloyd: *person dies* okay. That was lovely. Three minutes in and i'm dead.

Leray: bye!!! We're going to keep playing for a little.

Lloyd: more like many hours.

Leray: YEP!!!!!!!

Lloyd: BYE!!!!!!! Oh, wait one last thing. *types in minecraft "GAY JAY"*

Leray: *glares at Lloyd* you guys don't have to see this. *turns back to game*