Round 1 set up and rules

You've been invited to a dinner party by an unknown host. They request that you wear Victorian attire, dresses for the women and suits for the men. You wondered where you would get clothes like that in 2019 without breaking the bank, but along with the letter came a box with an outfit for you complete with (earrings), (a hat), gloves, and shoes. It was real silk and authentic stitching, truly amazing quality! You weren't sure what was creepier, that it was all in your taste, or that it was all in your size. The rest of the letter listed a time, date and address... 

Welcome! You've been invited to a role-play book dedicated to a who-done-it? murder mystery! If you've ever seen the movie Clue, I think you get how this will go.~ Well, this will be a bit more anime...

Before we start, we must go over the rules!

Rule #1) You can tag some friends if you want them to join but they have to be okay with gore and know how to role-play descriptively. NO ONE LINERS! MUST STAY IN THIRD-PERSON. Don't think I won't kill you off!

Rule #2) Bullying will not be tolerated! Hate the character, not the role-player. Feuds and alliances between characters are encouraged.

Rule #3) Cursing is allowed, especially in an intense role-play moment! Just don't curse at others outside of the role-play. Well that kind of goes under the "no bullying" rule, but still. Make sure to censer the vowel of the dirty-wordy! (ex: d*mn, sh*t, f*ck, etc.)

Rule #4) All relationships made in the role-play stays in the role-play. That means if two people have their characters fall in love during a roll-play, you can't assume them in love irl. It's a separate feelings box, got it? It makes things more professional and less awkward for others.

Rule #5) Do not be overpowering! You don't know where everyone is at all times. You're not a professional doctor who can fix everyone with nothing. You can't kill everyone in the room in just three turns. If you do something unreasonable, I will correct you without hesitation.

Rule #6) Try to be active, okay? I get it, we all have a life- but when there's a date set for the rp to start and end, don't make everyone wait and don't throw a fit when you get left behind.

That's all I can think of for now.~ Go ahead to make a form! :)