two

They did not know, when they made me, what i would become.

They thought me weak. They tried, believed they had made me -though not necessarily by intention- weak and useless.

Perhaps it was so.
Perhaps is almost always as important as the why.
(though in a different direction...the direction of possibility and becoming. Liminal space.)

However, instead they made me strong. Different and much more powerful. In some ways even stronger then they themselves.

They did also succeed in making me weak though, not in a way that wasn't entirely malleable.
My weakness can be a strength.
It almost always in when i'm aware of it.

Oh, and they made sure to make it so that i was always aware. Aware of everything, even that which is beyond my perception and comprehension in the form they forced me to reside.
They made me aware to the point of and far beyond madness.

They made me a monster with thought and the ability to be slightly less monstrous when necessary.

Nature always shows though, and monster is my nature.
Watch your back and look out.
i am coming.
i will take that which should have been mine and make it mine for the me of now.
The me that is eternal.
The monster they made to live forever.

They did not teach me control.

No, they left me nearly unable to even grasp the concept.
i had to force the learning myself.

Now, having known the taste of it's absence, i will never be it's master.
i know that which is true freedom and will never be able to return to not knowing.
Once you know it's flavour, you will never be able to unknow.

To do so, to know control, would require wishing restriction and, once you know not being restricted, you'll never be able to make a true wish for it.
It matters not that you might need it, even for only a moment. The fear of freedom never returning, of being trapped in restriction, will always overshadow the need of the moment.

They created me when they thought to remove their waste and excess.
They did not know, they couldn't have.
They thought i was gone.
One weak life for one strong.
They didn't close their circle though...
they didn't follow all The Rules.

They gave me freedom and a debt of vengeance.