"Why can't you just use doors like normal people?" She hissed at him, hitting him on the shoulder, which was returned with a girlish scream of pain. He struggled to pull himself up, glancing up at Iris for help, she sat with her arms crossed and a smirk on her face. Taking that as a no. He used all his strength, groaned, and ended up pushing up too hard, and he lost his balance. Stiles ended up flipping onto the floor very ungracefully. He jumped up swiftly, as if it never happened, "because I'm Stiles Stilinski," he replied to her question, pointing at himself proudly, and a smirk on his face.

Iris rolled her eyes. "You're lucky, you fell forward, and not backward," She told him, her hands on her hips, letting out a deep breath. He exhausted her. "So, why are you here?" Iris asked him, his face breaking out into a mischievous grin, her eyes widening. "Well, first we're going to get Scott, because the trio, even though we both know he's the least important one, and then we are going to find a dead body." He told her happily, picking up her lacrosse stick off the floor, that flew across her room when she fell. She shook her head, not in disbelief, but as a no.

She wouldn't put it past Stiles to come up with an idea like this. He pouted sweetly at her, "but the trio, Iris," he whined. She groaned into her hands, "still using that pact we made when we were nine against me," peeking through her fingers at him. He nodded, not ashamed in the slightest. Iris huffed, throwing her hands down, "I'm going to regret this, but fine," she mumbled, he grinned at her. He went to flip the lacrosse stick, to end up hitting himself in the face. He leaned against it smirking, trying to play his clumsiness off again.

His eyebrows furrowed in confusion, he slowly walked towards Iris, his eyes narrowing. Her breath got caught in her throat. Stiles reached up, his hand running through her hair, holding an individual strand. The streak. He subconsciously played with the streak, "is this a gray hair," he pointed out. Iris became flustered and a warm feeling overcame her body, smacking his hand from her hair. She stuck out her tongue at him, before ripping a couple of strands of the streak out of her head. The feeling suddenly disappeared.

"Let's go get Scott."

Getting Scott was another thing, Stiles decided to sneak up on Scott as he did Iris, as Iris sat in his Jeep, happily switching radio stations and jamming out. Iris turned down the radio at the sight of her two best friends walking out of McCall's household. Stiles bouncing happily and Scott walking reluctantly behind Stiles. Scott hopped in the back seat, his mood instantly brightening up seeing Iris. "Hey, Scotty." She greeted him. He smiled at her, "Hey, Iris," as Stiles shut the door to his precious jeep, "thanks for not leaving me with this dumbass." Scott told Iris, pointing to Stiles. Stiles gasped, whipping his head around and glaring, he looked offended, "I believe it's the other way around." The two of them bickering the whole drive, as Iris would interrupt if she felt it necessary to spice up the fight if it got too boring. They were honestly her entertainment.

Once arriving at the forest, Scott began to become skittish. Stiles jumped over the chains dramatically, Iris scoffing as she stepped over them calmly, Scott following behind her. "We're seriously doing this?" Scott called out in disbelief, Iris shook her head, how could Scott expect anything less than a best friend like Stiles Stilinski. Stiles stopped walking, turning around, shining the flashlight into Scott and Iris's eyes.

Both of them hissing at the intensity of the light. Pain from earlier began again in Iris's eyes, however, once the cold air hit them, the pain disappeared. "You're the one always bitching that nothing ever happens in this town," Stiles responded, continuing to walk again. Iris followed behind Stiles, who acted on the prowl for this dead body, as Scott shivered from behind her, his teeth chatting. He rubbed his arms.