god is a woman

- the boy

i slowly felt my lungs pumping once again but my mouth was covered. just before i was about to cough, i feel a shit ton of pressure on my chest. before this continued, i quickly began coughing up large amounts of water before finally inhaling fresh air. i sat up quickly to avoid me choking. i continued to cough vigorously until i could breath regularly.

once i gained my strength back, i took in the scene around me to see the girl who drowned me and i suddenly became extremely angry. but before i could say anything, she came into my face and had worry written all over her face. "dude, im so sorry. i-i was running from the cops a-and i only dragged you down because i didnt want you to blow my cover and-shit. now that i say it aloud i sound like an even bigger dick, wow i-" i furrowed my eyebrows, tuning him out.

"he's a boy." i thought to myself the longer i stared at him. and once i tuned back in, he was still talking. i then rolled my eyes and groaned.

"dude," i stopped him before he could make my ears bleed. "please shut the fuck up." i said, bluntly. "sorry..." he apologized, once again. "dont be. surprisingly, getting pulled underwater by the boy from horton hears a who was the highlight of my night." i told him, my face stern making my joke funnier to him. he then laughed to himself, looking at the ground.

"that's actually really funny i-" he stopped mid sentence once he noticed that i was already on my feet and walking off. "where are you going?" he asked, curiously. "why do you care?" i asked, scuffing loudly, taking a sharp turn into the woods in attempt to get him off my back. but he was right behind me once again.

"because you're a soaking wet girl walking around the woods at 3 am, just waiting to have her picture on a milk carton." he joked, still trailing behind me. i mentally gagged because i actually found that funny. "and you're a nosey boy following a girl around the woods at 3 am, just waiting to get drop kicked in the throat. so... i guess we're both fucked." i said, making him laugh. i didnt show it externally but internally i was cackling. his laugh was so weird and contagious.

we made it about 100 feet further into the woods before the boy grabbed my arm and spun me around to face him. "alright look, i understand you're passionate about keeping this whole, 'im a bad bitch' persona but please, just let me walk you home." he begged me, genuinely worried about a complete stranger. i pulled my arm back and looking him dead in the eyes before ending at my feet. "...i dont wanna go home. not tonight, at least." i admitted, truthfully.

he didnt go into what i said, didnt even give me an awkward look either. he just kinda looked at mine like he understood without even knowing what i was talking about. "then...sleepover night at my house?" he asked, suddenly. i looked up and let out a small laugh. "so is that a yes?" he asked finally, once we calmed down. "...yeah. but if you are going to murder me, please make it interesting." i joked, as we walked to his house, our shoes squishing with every step we made.

he laughed that terrible laugh. "oh, but of course." he said, with a such ass british accent. eventually we made it to his house and we just stood in front at first. i really took in the place. it was so small and cute. it was like your typical all white house with a matching garage. i looked to see why it was so quiet and i looked over and saw him staring at me. "keep staring, i might do a trick." i commented, sarcastically, knocking hi out of his gaze. "sorry. just now that the light's on you, you look pretty. in a "get out of me swamp" kind of way, y'know?" he said, making me genuinely laugh.

"oh my god, you asshole. if you weren't funny, id kick your teeth out." i told him, as we started to walk to the front door. "y'know," he started, then stopped to unlock the door with his keys. "im really looking forward to seeing you fulfill these empty threats of yours." he told me, causing me to raise my eyebrows. "well keep talking and your dream just might come true." i said, pushing himself into his own house, causing him to stumble and bump into something made of glass. i dont know what it was but i do know its dead now.

before i could adjust to what just happened, the lights in the house abruptly flicked on, exposing a picture. a dark haired boy lying out on the floor, under a broken vase and a random damp girl standing at the door with her mouth closed. there was a woman standing at the end of the hall, dressed in a robe and slippers, holding a mug in her hands. her eyes were wide open as she took a minute to process what she was looking at. and as she made her way over to us, the boy made his way to his feet.

she then came up to us and went straight to the boy. "finn antonio wolfhard! what in the actual fu-" she started but stopped once she noticed my presence. she looked shocked and immediately cleared her throat. she then looked from finn to me. "and who is this?" she asked, scoping me up and down in amazement. finn scratched the back of his neck before turning to me. "erm...this is..." he faded off, waiting for me to fill in the blank. "alexandria. and may i apologize in advance, ma'am. finn and i were down at the lake earlier and i clumsily tripped, pulling finn in with me. i wanted to go home but he offered his house up because it was closer. am truly sorry for the intrusion. i didnt mean to wake you." i summed up my beautiful kiss-ass speech up with puppy dog eyes.

finn just stood there, speechless. like i just slapped his mother across the face. his mother look taken aback too. "uh-um-wow, okay." she said, coming back to reality, blinking a dozen times to make sure. "what?" finn asked, confused. "i said okay. clearly you too are mature enough to take care of this situation. and alexandria sweetheart, you're welcomed here whenever you like. goodnight." she said before walking up the stairs. once she was gone, i looked to finn, wearing the same holly jolly smile i put on for the show. he had a smirk plastered on his stupid face.

"and might i say, that was some first class ass kissing, ms. alexandria." he said, taking a bow, still forcing that british accent into existence. "shut up and grab a broom, i just saved your ass." i said, wearing a small smirk.

once we finished, finn lead me to his room while he got us some dry clothes and food. i, of course, chose to use my time wisely and snoop through his things. he likes anime and guitars. and cannot clean for shit, seeing his room. i was specifically looking at his drawers because they had the most interesting nick nacks on the top. but one thing lead to another and now im digging through his drawers. there are literally countless pairs of women's lingerie in a single drawer. he deadass gave the women he's slept with, their own drawer to drop their shit off in.

they're small ones, pink ones, ones with polka dots (clearly a tacky girl), zebra print-

"-what're you doing?" i heard, suddenly, causing me to turn so quickly on my heel, i ended up doing a 180 and falling straight on my ass. i groaned loudly as finn came over and laughed lightly in my face before throwing a warm pair of sweatpants and a black t on my face. "hurry up and put that shit on. i ordered pizza." he said, leaving me to stare at the ceiling, trying to distract myself from the stinging flowing through my ass right now.

a/n; hey bbbbbbbbyyyyyyyys i love u all more than anything and :,) your comments are so beautiful mama loves yall but can you do me one favor? vote rq for the next chapter.

should i

1. continue this night and make some fun shit happen

2. move onto the next day and make some cute shit happen