Chapter 2

As I finished that I walked in on Sam and Colby suppose to do a prank on kat.

"Hey i have an idea for this to be better. What if  I ran downstairs to kat and tell her I saw your to doing 'it' when I went to go ask Colby a question."

"Sounds good..."

"So Sam and I have to act panic."

"Yeah pretty much."

"3 2 1..."

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!??"

"Don't tell kat please." I ran downstairs.

"KAT!!!" I ran to find her once I found her.

"ASHLEY STOP!!!" Sam and Colby yelled.

"Kat, i caught your boyfriend doing it with Colby when I went to Colby's room."

"What?!" She asked shocked.

"Fuck you told her!?"

"I'm not going to lie!"

"What the fuck!" Kat got pissed and was about to storm away when Sam stopped her and told her it was all a prank me and Colby were laughing.

"Who's idea was it?"

"Well there's for doing the cheating prank mine to go tell you I caught them doing it."

"Just say the word."

"Say what?!" I asked, Kat punched Sams shoulder before she chased me. "Why are you chasing me!?"

"IM GOING TO HARM ALL OF YOU!!!" She said and I ran up to my room and slammed the door locking it.

Ring

"Hello Ashley speaking."

"Hey please don't be mad at me."

"Mad why would I be mad?" I gritted through my teeth.

"I'm coming over to stay their as well I got into contact with Corey."

"Whatever." I hung up and went to Colby we saw Sam and Kat arguing.

"Hey are you two Alright?"

"STAY OUT OF THIS!!!" I backed away. I looked for a camera and found one.

"Your prank is a fail so bye." I walk away and here Colby laughing. I sat on the couch and watched TV.

"HOT CHIC ALERT!!" Jake said.

"Outside?"

"Yeah!!!"

"That's Hailey she's my friend. Also go for it if your into that type of person." Jake laughed not knowing she's like a slut. She wants a few dates and sex then she will leave the guy and abort the baby if she's about to have one.

"Okay..."

Knock knock

"ASHLEY LET ME IN!!"

"GET THE DOOR YOURSELF!!!!" Hailey came in and gasped in shock.

"HOLY SHIT YOUR ALL FAMOUS YOUTUBERS!"

"No shit Sherlock Im shocked you didn't recognize your favorite YouTuber Corey."

"Hey at least I'm not the one that acts like Colby."

"I'm Emo and single and Im proud I don't mingle." I said and Hailey laughed. "Plus Im the one who showed you these guys YouTube channels for the fact they actually were the only thing to help me get you doing YouTube."

"Shut up!"

"Wow..."

"So here's your other roommate If you wake up with pink, Glitter, make up, or nail polish. Blame her seeing as she loves to do that stuff."

"Really?"

"Yeah we have this prank war going on and we attack each other."

"Hey did you find the 20 ft Python yet?"

"Is it Real or fake?"

"It's real."

"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU PUT A REAL SNAKE IN MY BAG?"

"So it would actually scare you duh."

"Now i have to go through my bags I hate you."

"Yeah Yeah... Im going to bed. Night peeps."

"Aren't you going to have dinner?!"

"Um... bye..." I ran upstairs and got to my room locking the door. I turned on the tv and watched a few shows before I heard Haileys high pitch scream.

"SNAKE!!!!!!!! ASHLEY SAVE ME!!!!" I walked downstairs to see the python. I grabbed my Machete and looked at the snake.

"Aren't you just the cutest thing."

"Are you talking to the snake?"

"No I'm talking about Hailey and her evil ass scream the snake is fake." I kicked the snake and it didn't do anything. "Now let me go back to bed or I will destroy your make up."

"Okay..." she knows I'm not playing and I walked to my room. I closed the door and started singing.

"Everywhere I turn
It turns to dust like ash
I try to run I can't turn
No more Im tired
of the same thing
happening to me

I try to change
I try to hide
Where I go theirs no surprise
It makes me want
to run for Cover

I try to do thing
I try to hide
No matter
Where I go
Everything turns to ash
No one ever tries
To talk to me

They all think
Im dangerous
Dangerous
When in fact
Im just another girl
Trying to make a living
But I can't hide no more

Im tired of running
Tired of hiding
Tired of the stares
Tired of my life
I can't sleep no more
Not at night..."

I heard clapping and instantly looked towards my door and saw Colby.

"You know your a good singer."

"No I'm not."

"Common so tell me who's the author of the song?"

"I am... I make up songs sing them outloud and then forget about them."

"Really?"

"Yeah basically."

"So I wanted to do a prank on Sam and Jake Can you help?"

"What type of prank."

"Something to just prank them."

"I know the perfect thing. However my pranks are go big or go home. So wish me luck." He nodded. I walked to the bathroom and saw two shampoos.

"Who's is who?"

"The blue is Sam's." I grabbed it and went to my room I ended up taking the cap of and putting purple, and Blue hair die in the bottle.

I then mixed it up, and put the cap back on after putting it back. I then went to his room and smiled this is a good pranking ground. I took both his pillows and tooth the pillows out and dumped a lot of whip cream in them.

Once they were pillow made. I put them back where they belonged I went to Jakes room and took his pillows and replaced the with his dirty clothes from his laundry basket.

Well Colby did anyways.  I then had ice placed all over the bed and placed alarms all over his room and Sams.

I ran to my room and Colby sat on my bed and laughed. "You are the Queen of Pranks." I smiled at him and we played a few games after setting up some cameras around the room.

"WHAT THE FUCK WHO DYED MY HAIR BLUE AND PURPLE!!!!!????" Sam yelled, me and Colby snickered before we had a serious face on. Sam opened my door. "Did you two do this?"

"Of course not we have been playing games." He walked out and closed our door. We snickered more.

"You know Ashley you are a really Good liar."

"I know I'm only good when theirs a prank or I have to get out of trouble." Colby laughed, we got to know each other more and the more we did the more I felt like I knew him.