doflamingo lemons

Start from the beginning

"d-doffy-y ahh~." you managed to get out as he giggled lowly at you.

"yeeeesssss~" he said as he stopped and started to only move his fingers lightly against your walls, playing with your spot.

"huahh..pleas-e " you tried to force out between the thumps on your walls. making you flinch in pleasure. 

"fine, just because i love toying with you so much." he said while pulling you towards him and popping you down in his lap, you made quick motions to remove his open shirt that hung on his large shoulders and pull on the strings of his belt to his pants. 

"someone is eager~" doflamingo giggled as he ran a finger up the length of your spine while you pouted with a hard red blush over your face. doflamingo pulled a hand down and released his member from its confining trap to fly up and great you as you swallowed hard  at the mere sight of his massive erect penis.

"i-i dont think it will fit. " you stuttered while squirming on his lap. doffy pulling you closer, making the front of your belly to your vagina line up with his penis as he pressed it flat to your skin to see how far it would go into you as it started at your undercarriage and ended just a bit above your belly button.

"hmmmm, i think your right but..." he said as he pulled you up into the air and pushed his head to your entrance as your flesh budded around his tip. " we will make it fit into that little thing of yours." doflamingo said while letting you go, almost like you were falling in slow motion you came crashing down onto his penis, entering your hole, rubbing victuously past your walls making you throw your arms around his neck holding yourself up slightly from your eminent death  *lol*.

"do-dofla-min ah go, i-ts too big, you will tear m-me." you whispered past moans as your walls tried to clench around him.  your hot breath hitting just underneath his adams apple with him giggleing low to himself. he slowly placed his hands on your hips and applied pressure to them, making them lower onto his shaft. with each second he pushed you down your moans became more loud. 

doffys eye brows lifted to a slight noise as he smiled and kicked his long legs up and placed them on the other side of the bed so his back was faceing the door now with you on his lap, hidden from the room. just as you were about to cry out he placed a hand on your mouth that you couldnt resist drooling on and licking with hot breathes seeping out, you heard the door open and some heels hit the ground.

"heyyyyyyy did you see (name) come by or do you know where she might beeeee *hick*" a drunken nami appears looking for you as you feel doffy giggle and leer at her.

"noooo soorrryyyyy i dont think ive seen her. buttttttt~ * he shifts * you're more than welcome to look around though~" he said sinisterly as the hand on your hip pushed you down further once more on to his long shaft, making you moan muffled sounds into his big hand covered in your drool placed on your mouth. 

"nahhhhh, just let me know if you see herrrr... k .bye" nami said as she stumbled out of the room and slammed the door behind her. doffy removed his hand from your mouth letting you finally let out a loud and breathy moan that was hidden behind his hand that has a trail of your saliva attaching it to your mouth still. 

"oh my she almost found you, and i wonder what she would say if she saw you like this." doflamingo slyly said into your ear as he licked the rim and pushed into you. 

enough of this, im sure you have gotten used to me by now~" doffy said as he started to buck his hips into you making you bounce on him with slurping and slicking sounds filling the empty air brakes in between your moans. doffy took a hold of your wrists and pulled them down to your sides using them as leverage to pull you down on to him, letting him hit your cervix.

"d-doffy stopp you're going to bruise me-ee ahh" you screamed out in one last attempt to get hi to lighten up before he destroyed your body.

" then how about i let you ride me~ all. by" he let go of your wrists and leaned back onto his hands. "yourself~" 

you leaned forward and placed your hands onto his chest, slowly moving yourself to ride him, sliding his length in and out of you, quickening your pace loveing the sounds of his low grunts and growls.

as you kept rubbing him against your walls till your knot began to form and your moments quicken.  doffys sounds got more loud as well while you came close to your climax, after a few more thrusts of yourself, grabbing onto his skin and digging in with your nails while he watched your face become a hot lewd mess.

"someone is close~ let me help you peak" he said as he turned and pushed your back into the bed while touching your knees to the bed with his hands placed on your thighs pinning them to the sheets. he then drilled himself into you while your moans rang out into the room as he road you into your climax. 

"do-offy im cumming~! ahh" you scram while he pushed hard into you as your walls clenched and released around his shaft. doflamingo pulled out just in time to ejaculate hard up your body, landing on your face while you kept cumming. doffy touched his member to your body moving the mess around while giggling through his heavy breathes. 

"well i guess you're staying here tonight, since your covered in sweat and me~." he said peering down at you and picking you up to walk you both into the bathroom to shower, closing the door to the empty room. 

moments later fast running from heels came taring down the hall, nami slammed the bedrooms door open only to see an empty room and a messy bed.

"dammit i could have sworn i heard her in here....." 

END. 

i wanted to try something more in depth and fun.

hope you enjoyed. more to come soon......ish.

♥♥♥♥♥