5

you passed your booze off to luffy as you dug around in the bowl for your piece of paper to through you into the closet.

"5?" you said as you waved it to the room.

"haha thats me i guess." you hurd a man laugh as he stood up, trying not to fall over as he stumbled over to the closet and you did as well.

"ladies first." shanks said as he held the door and bowed.

"such a gental man." you said as you entered only to hear him behind you say.

"thats the only gental thing about me~." he said as he shur the door and turned to face you and walked over to you, as he neared you he tripped and fell onto you and both of you hit the floor.

shanks held himself from cruching you with his weight as he giggled.

"oops i guess im alot drunker than i though." shanks said as he felt your arms wrap around his neck.

"i like em sloppy ~" you said in your drunkin state as he giggled and crached his lips to yours. both of you kissed for a while as you could smell of booze trail out of his mouth. his hair fell onto your face and his beared scratched your chin ever now and then as the kiss deepened you rolled shanks off of you and you strattled him as you continued the kiss.

shanks slid his hand up your thigh and grabed your hip as his thumb drew circles on your hip bone.

just as you were about to melt further into his hips the door flew open and nami stomped in.

"times up you drunks, go make drunk babies else where." she yelled as you and shanks laughed.

let me know if you wish to see more of shanks x reader lemons.