7

"this is dumb, but i guess ill play along." you said as nami made you put your hand in the bowl to reach for a paper. your fingers wrapped around a piece of paper and you pulled it out only to read off the number 7.

"i guess thats me." ace said as he stood up and fixed his hat. "shall we go sweet heart?" he giggled as you walked with him to the closet.

once inside you turned to close the door as you felt ace slowly push himself against you and into the door you just closed. His hips pinned yours to the door, you turned your head to look at him but you couldn't really see him due to it being dark.

"ace, what are you?" you got cut off by him placing a kiss on your lips as he held your hips with one hand and held your chin softly with the other. 

"you're cute when you're chilled. want me to warm you up?" ace said while turning your head to face the door and him place a kiss on the back of your neck and lick it along the side as your stood on your toes. ace pushed you further into the door as you tried to wiggle yourself away, but only to end up wiggling your but on ace's groin, ace let out a low groan as he used his hand on your hip to arc your hips up and into him. 

"didn't know you were that turned on from a kiss." ace snickered as he leaned over again and placed a love bite on the nap of your neck. you had enough, you pushed your hips back as hard as you could and threw him off of you and knocked him to the floor as you turned around and then placed a hard steady foot on his chest to keep him there.

"first of, no. second, i do find you cute but im not going to let you do me like this. thirdly, im in control. not.you." you said as you paired down at him.

"oh man, i thought having you scared made me hard but this is wayyyy better.~"  ace said with a growl.

"ok weirdos times up." you heard nami calling from behind you as you took your foot off of him and walked halfway out the door.

"you're a dog, see you later." you said 

ace looked up at you with a smerk. "woof~." you turned and giggled and walked back to your seat.

thats all i got for ace, let me know if you want another part of his with sexual content.

♥♥♥

hope you liked it.