Chapter 16

"Kenny hurry up!" Charlie yelled from outside my room.

"I'm coming!"

I finish braiding my hair and look myself over. I'm wearing a simple outfit. Black high waisted jeans and a blue and gray crop top, paired with my favorite pair of pink converse, which I put in my bag.

I grab my mini bag and head out into the hall where Charlie is waiting for me.

"Oh look how the tables have turned."

"What do you mean!" I asked confused.

"It was only like 2 months ago where you were telling me to hurry up and now I'm telling you to hurry up."

I rolled my eyes before I responded. "Don't get to cocky. Let's just go."

To celebrate our victory over the Varsity, we're all hanging out at Adams. His parents were out of town so they allowed Adam having us all over. ALL of us. Good thing they're not going to be there.

"Alright."

Since Adam lives in the suburbs, which is just outside Minneapolis, it's only like 3 miles away from our house. We decide to rollerblade there. We basically roller blade everywhere.

Once we reach his house we take off our skates and set them by his steps which have a couple other pairs of rollerblades.

Charlie rings the doorbell and Adam answers telling us to come inside. Now I've never actually been inside his house and let me tell you it's HUGE. I know he's rich but wow.

"Banks, your house is awesome!" Charlie exclaims.

"Thanks." He said sheepishly. I know he doesn't like to show off or brag about his money but I would totally gloat about this house.

We follow him into a living room where Luis, Connie, Guy, Fulton, and Portman are already sitting.

"Yo Conways."

"Hey." We respond at the same time. It happens a lot and everyone is used to it.

We talk about random things waiting for the rest of the team to come which doesn't take long.

We decided to order pizza since it's lunch time. Adam insisted on paying since it was being delivered to his house which is a ridiculous reason but whatever.

We hear the doorbell ring and Adam goes to answer it and comes back with the pizzas we ordered.

We all dig in and the pizzas are devoured in the next five minutes. Mostly by Portman and Fulton.

"Man I'm full now." Portman says rubbing his stomach.

"You ate like a full pizza yourself." I point out.

"And it was delicious."

"Now what do you want to do?" Adam asks once he gets back from throwing away the pizza boxes. He sits down next to me putting his arm around my shoulders. I smile and lay my head on him.

"Let's play a game." Guy suggested.

"What game?"

"What about...." Connie stops to think. "Never have I ever."

We all agree and Connie asks the first question. "Never have I ever... stolen something."

Fulton, and Charlie put one of their fingers down while I lower myself down towards the ground.

"Now what did you guys steal?" Guy asked.

"I stole a comic book." Fulton said.

"A hat by accident though. I thought my mom has pairs for it but she hadn't. It's till in my room." Charlie explained before smirking at me. "And Kenny you stole something."

"What was it?" They all questioned.

I mumbled my stolen item. "A basket of fries."

"What?"
"How?"

"Hey I was like 9 and was really hungry so when I was skating by a restaurant they had costumers outside and were delivering their food and I took a basket of fries right out of a waitress hands and speed off."

"How come I didn't know my girl was a bad one." Adam joked causing everyone to laugh and my blush and roll me eyes.

"Next question." I beg.

"Never have I ever.... dyed my hair."

Surprisingly, Portman put his finger down along with Charlie. That was a funny day.

"Really Portman?" Fulton asked surprised.

"Yea. It was a dare and I never turn down a dare."

Charlie explained how he 'accidentally' died his hair and we continued the game.

We got to learn a lot about each other during this game and man did some people do some crazy things.

Soon we play different games and we watch movies and just talk. We had dinner and we even went into Adams pool.

Eventually though we all had to go home.

I look around at my friends and feel lucky that they are my friends. I would do anything for them. I don't want to leave tonight because it was a lot of fun.

Everyone leaves and only Charlie and I are left. Charlie gets his skates on while I stay back.

"Bye." I said kissing him.

"Bye." He replied after kissing me.

I get my skates on and Charlie and I leave with a wave to Adam.

______

So this is the end of my brothers best friend. Hope you guys enjoyed.

I'm going to make a series now. It's starts with D2 and a girl who is on a different team competing in the goodwill games. Not sure which team yet though. But hope you'll read it.