Chapter 1

Harry's POV

I woke up to the sound of loud shouting and a few hard bangs on the door.

"Harry! Get up! you are going to be late for school! The principal said if you were late one more time you have detention for a week!" I heard my mum screaming.

With that I shot up, i could feel my head throbbing from the night before. Hangover. "Okay, I'll be ready in a-"

"You better!" she cut me off as I heard her walk down the stairs.

I sat up in bed and looked at the clock. I sighed. School started in twenty minutes. Shit. I got out of bed, quickly pulling on my clothes. I wore a white v neck shirt, black skinny jeans and a black beanie. I glanced at myself in the mirror, giving a nod of approval. I put on my shoes and walked downstairs. I didn't have time to say bye to my mum so I just walked out the door, heading to my car.

When I pulled up to the school, I jumped out of the car and began to walk up to it. I made it just in time. Suddenly the bell began to ring, bringing back the pain in my head.

"LOOK WHO'S ALL HUNGOVER!" Zayn screamed right by my ear, making my head hurt even more.

"Fuck off man!" I said shoving him to the side as we began to walk into the school.

He looked at me and chuckled "Someone's in a pissy mood."

I smiled slightly "Whatever man, let's go. We can't be late to Mrs. Flacks class"

"Oh! Mrs. Flack, I bet you're excited Harry" He looked at me and smirked. I roled my eyes and looked down. I have had a crush on Mrs. Flack ever since i met her last year. She had wavy brown hair, a beautiful smile, and sexy figure. Well... in my opinion. I've tried continuously flirting with her but she didn't seem to notice. I guess it's okay since she's 32 and I'm only 17.

"Wow, I'm surprised you boys showed up at a descent time today" she said, looking surprised at me and Zayn as we walked in.

I winked at her "anything for you Mrs. Flack" Zayn rolled his eyes and walked to the back of the room, saving me a seat.

Louis Tomlinson walked in the room. I glanced at him in disgust. He began to walk past me, heading to the back of the room where Zayn sat. He looked at the ground after sitting in the seat Zayn had reserved for me. I looked at him with a surprised look on my face, I could feel my hands turn into fists.

"Get out of my seat you twat!" I said in a raised tone as people began to stare.

He looked up at me "Or you'll what?" he said smirking as the teacher walked up behind me.

"Take a seat, Mr. Styles" she said pushing me away from Louis.

I quickly pulled my arm away from her. She gasped in disbelief. I shoved past her and took a seat in the front of the room. I sighed. This was going yo be a long day.

Okay so there's the first chapter! Hope you like it! I know it's short, but it's my first story. Thank you for reading! x

Hmm. for the next chapter, I want to have at LEAST 3 votes. think you can make it happen? Well I love you all ;)

Feel free to leave a comment and fan please, Thank You!! :) x