nine;easy

we reached 1k views. so here is an update coming at'cha;) *not edited*

🌺edwin

i looked up and across the table to see brandon looking at zion, zion was looking at austin, austin was looking at nick and nick was looking down at his plate.

i squinted my eyes at all of them trying to firgure out what the hell was going on. i looked over at tiffany who was smiling down at her phone—i looked at her phone only for her to snatch it back away from my face. she always do that shit.

i rolled my eyes before i spoke out loud, "bathroom, now." i clenched my jaw getting up and out of the booth.

none of them moved.

"NOW!" i yelled getting some attention from the others in the café. they all scrambled to get out of the booth and trailed behind me to the restroom.

i walked into the women's restroom with all the guys and we all formed a circle in the small space.

"alex...." i trailed off. she looked at me with a 'sorry' look on her face.

"when were you going to tell us?" brandon whispered. i looked at him to see he had his eyes glued onto the floor, the gray colored tile, catching his eye in this awkward moment.

"eventually." i bluntly said. i wanna know how they know. " are we talking about the same thing?" i said following my last statement.

"that you're gay. hopefully we are edwin." zion sarcastically said. i flinched when he emphasized gay. "being gay isn't a bad thing i just want to know why you felt like you had to hide it from us."

"how do you guys know?" i asked skipping the fact that, the sarcasm laced in zions voice actually offended me. i watched all of their gazes switch over to alex. i cocked my head to look at her.

"how do you know?" i asked, pointing my pointer finger at her.

"i saw you and him this morning." her voice was small. almost as if she was scared for her life at this moment. and she should be.

"so, when i called after you, you kept running?" i left out a laugh as i looked at her face that was pleading for me to stop.

"edwin, it's not like that.." her voice trailed off.

"then, what is it like! you didn't have to tell them i could have done it—"

"it was eating me!, the person you did it with, how secretive you have to be about it,—i can't sit at a table next to you and pretend that nothing is going on! how is it so easy for you." alex told me. i stood there in shook before i took a step forward and so did she.

zion got between us and held alexs' arm as nick held my shoulder from behind me.

🌸alex

tears welled in my eyes, "zion get your girl. she's only making this situation worse." i looked up at zion for help but, he didn't met my eyes, just looked of into space. i scoffed and shook my arm to get his hand off of me. i reached in my cross over purse and took out two twenty dollar bills.

i took them and threw em' at zions chest.

"the least i can do." i mumbled, turning around in the stall and using the door handle to get me out. when i opened the door there was two older women standing waiting for the restroom.

"don't be alarmed if you see some men in there ladies." i smiled at them and walked away.

i walked past the table on the way out catching glances from tiffany and charlotte.

"aww alex, gone to soon?" tiffany voice boomed.

"alex, where—" i heard charlotte say to me before i walked out. that bitch tiffany gonna catch these hands one day.

i walked to starbucks finding james sitting at a table with our drinks already.

i down at the table grabbing my drink and sipping it.

"hey sister.." james voice trailed off knowing i was not in the mood.

"hey babe!" i respond cheerful. i'm not going to let this situation kill my vibe. even if it's eating at me.

"it's really cute outside, you should take a picture of me." i said standing up with my drink. james nodded and followed me outside.

••••••••••••••

alex.graham
starbucks

❤️    💬      ✉️

❤️ 💬 ✉️

liked by bazzi, champagnepapi, and 982, 349 others

alex.graham 📸- @jamescharles

view all 20, 540 comments

champagnepapi bloodline💉😭

zionkuwonu @alex.graham when were you going to tell me you're related to drake?!

alex.graham @zionkuwonu when you tell your friend to stop being a bitch:)

bazzi 😍😍

alex.graham @bazzi 🤞🏽😽

•••••••••••••••••

hihooooo, i'm tired asf right now. me and my friends pulled an all-nighter and we feel asleep on the trampoline:))))))

how was your day?

it's almost 3 here so i prob watch shane for the rest of the day.

this isn't the usual 1,000 words or more type of chapter because, of the instagram post which was really fun to do.

leave feed back so i know if i should do more instagram post☺️☺️☺️

(thank you sooooo much for 1.k)❤️❤️

stay thick bitches🖤

this video fucked me up^^