one;starbucks

"ai ai, say do you remember. ai ai, dancing in septe-." moving my hand up to push the off button.

i get up, stretching arching my back to crack all the strains from running the day before. getting up walking in to my bathroom that is attached to my room. turning on the light, squinting at the brightness. the time read 6:51. i turn on the shower hoping in and not washing my hair because i washed it the day before. getting out i brushed my teeth and washed my face. i went into my closet picking out an nike sports bra, (two of them because, big boob gangXD) a pair of underwear i got from target, nike leggings, and my nike socks with nike shoes.

i know, i know a lot of nike. but if i wear one brand it all has to be the same brand. i grabbed one of my vintage pullovers and tied it around my waist. just incase i stop someone i can put it on so i'm not just in my bra.

i put my hair into a ponytail and headed out the door for my run.
••

"901 shelby drive look alive, look alive." i mumbled as i slowed down a little seeing a starbucks across the street. i look at my apple watch to see what time it was and it read 8:01, quickly changing to 8:02. i walk over the very bucolic starbucks. i walked in as i was putting on my sweatshirt. as soon as i walked in the bell on the door went off signaling to them they had a new customer. the hole of the pullover was finally over my eyes so i could see.

my eyes landed in a pair of brown ones. he was looking at me like he had seen young leo or something. he had the tips of his dreads died a blond color,  that fell over his face but a yellow bandana kept them a back a little. dark but light honey brown skin that was flawless. before o was caught staring i continued my way towards the cashier. 

"hello what can i get for you today?" the lady asked me. "um, a grande caramel frap please." i answered in the least shaky-est voice i could answer. i felt eyes burning in the back of me. "is that it for you?" i nodded my head, cheeks burning as i still felt his eyes. the lady laughed and said laughing, "he's cute and definitely staring at you." whispering just so i could hear. i bit my lip holding back my smile. "$4.75." the lady who's name i found out was jamie said. i pulled out a 5 telling her to keep the change.

"CARAMEL FRAP FOR ALEX!" jamie yelled. i quickly got it and sat as far away as possible from the guy and his friends.

i was scrolling threw james charles, my bestie, instagram page when the y'all glass of chocolate milk came up to me.

i looked up at him. looking back at me, he gave me a small smile before placing himself across from me. holding out his hand he said, "i'm zion." i stared at him. he hand brown eyes, slight facial hair, thick eyebrows, clear skin, nice and full pink lips that were shining dye to him just licking them.

"i'm alex." i smiled back, shaking his hand in mine. "your fucking gorgeous." i thought. "so are you." he replied back.

my face turned a rosy red, due to my thinking out loud. "i'm sorry, i-i was thinking in my head a-an-and it just came out. don't get me wrong you are very good looking it's jus-." he chuckled lowly. "it's fine." i chuckled with him.

"yo love bird, we're leaving with or with-out you bro!" one of, i'm assuming zion's friend called out. he had glasses and low key looked like carter reynolds. zion looked at him doing so kind of sign language, and mouthing shit pointing at me. i giggles looking between the two of them.

zion turned his attention towards me again. "sorry, about them um, were you running or something?" he asked.

"yeah, i find comfort in it some how." i answered honestly. "how, your literally running, basically making your heart. work 10x as fast as it already does." he answered, looking at me sorta side ways. "your absolutely right, it's like a workout for the heart. i mean- your heart still needs a 6 pack doesn't it?" i said with a straight face. zion's mouth formed a straight line. "corniest joke, in the whole world." he laughed making me smile and laugh with him.

••••

"so i guess this is good-bye." zion started, as we stood in front of the entrance to my house. "um, beautiful house btw." i smiled looking back at the door like i was 'starring at the house'. i said 'thank you' but due to how low i did it, it was like a mouthed it.

silence took over the porch. the sun behind our postion, was slowly going down making the sky a yellow- orangish vibe. i searched for zions eyes, seeing they were already at my lips. i looked at his lips as soon as his eyes landed on mine.

finally, our eyes meet for the first time in the moment. his lips hit mine before i got the chance to comprehend what was about to happen. his lips were connected to mine for about 3 seconds before i started to kiss back. his lips were so soft, like he put vaseline on his lips before our lips met.

my hands reached up to the back of his head where i pulled on the hair at the nape of his neck. he mumbled a "jump." tapping my backside. i jumped up, our bodies so close that when i did jump, my crotch brushed his slightly. he let out a moan in my mouth. i pulled away getting air letting his lips attack my neck. he started at my jawline down. i opened my eyes to see it was dark but, the stars and moon lit the area.

"we should go inside." i suggested, getting out of his grip. his lanky like arms still draped around my waist. he nodded in my neck, making me giggle slightly.

i reach for my keys, unlocking the door. as the door opened he quickly pushed past me taking off his shirt and shoes. me doing the same thing. zion looked at me with lust filled in his eyes. the were so much more darker now than they were earlier.

my back got pushed against the strong door frame, making me let out a long moan. our cores pushed together made my panties even more damp. as our pants came off one thing flew across my mind

i just met him today.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
first chapter got steammyyyy

i've done so many books it's just i fall out of love with these boys so often it's hard to begin a story about them then, the next week it's like damn, they not even that cute frfr. shawn's way hotter😂. call me wishy-washy.

1186 words

stay thick bitches🖤