four;range rover

🌸alex

i watched the time tick by on clock wall. it's almost time to leave with zion.

2 more minutes

i ran to the bathroom to check myself for the millionth time in the last 20mins. i made sure to get myself ready real early so i could jam out to music and not be late to my date. i know that his friends 'prettymuch' are coming with their girlfriends. so it's not much of a 1x1 thing but, anything's ok i guess.

i had on a yellow thrasher hoodie with a cartoon on it (go all the way down to the a/n at the end. i hate putting pictures in the actual story🙄.) with some light washed jeans with one hole in the right pants leg. paired with some faded yellow vans, a cross body purse. my hair was straighten from it's usual lose curls. mascara, highlighter, and hoop earrings.

i put some clear lip gloss on to refresh the first coat. i jumped when i heard the door bell ring. oh shit. you know what you got this you are a bad as bitch and you got this. you got it, you got it——go to the fucking door hoe!! the doorbell ring again taking me out of the trance of hyping myself up. i ran to the front door opening it.

"hi." i said breathing very heavily. zion looked at me and started to laugh. i laughed along with him. "why are you out of breath." he asked.
"oh wel- i wa- i was- i-well- pfft ju-." i stuttered but, got cut off. "it's okay forget i asked." zion told me and started to laugh again

"so what are we doing today." i asked him grabbing my stuff and locking the door behind us. "we are going to the fair down the street from the santa monica." he said smiling. i snickered and bit my lip.
"that doesn't sound familiar at all." i lied, hinting at the fact we were just there.

"i know right." zion replied going along with my childish-ness. i walked toward zion's car. it was a white range-rover (go with it).
"oh, i see you and your little range rover." i said in a high pitched voice teasing him a little. zion laughed, showing off his pearly whites. he didn't respond to the statement i had made. he reached for the car door to the passengers side and opened it for me. i stood there awkwardly before actually, stepping inside the car. he jogged around to the other side and hopped in the car as well.

i watched him take a deep breath before turning his body toward mine. he looked me in the eyes and leaned forward. his lips hit mine but......gently. not forced, not lust full, but like he actually meant it. i kissed back instantly, letting his warm soft lips completely take over me.

he pulled away slowly making me sorta whine in a way.
"the guys are meeting us at the fair. we're a bit early but, i wanted to get first dibs on everything." he stated. "it's been going on all day but, the real good games come out at night. trust me, i used to work here." he nodded agreeing with his own decision.

i just smiled at him in response. he looked back at me, starting the car he said, "you're very beautiful." this made me blush. blush so hard you could actually see it. and i'm black. i turned my head away as i was so embarrassed. in my last relationship i was never called beautiful. let only, the car door being opened for me and, being able to blush with out the flushed red color being there on purpose.

"thank you. can you drive please?" i said feeling slightly out of comfort. zion nodded his head staring at me very intensely.

••
we arrived at the fair, tons of people filled up the area. some teen groups talking, others on their phone, and the group of teens i wanted to be. the ones actual in the fair. having fun, living their life. along with a few kids with their parents as well.

we got out of the car to be met with a sorta shorter boy with a girl under his arm and a blonde one.
"yo, what's up." the short boy said to zion. zion dabbed (cringe) him up and the blonde one. "this your girl." the short one whispered but, clearly was not an expert in doing so.
"his friend actually and i have a name and it's alex." i replied for him. the boy looked impressed. "well i'm nick." he continued, "and this is my girl, alexys." he finished. i looked over at her and smiled. "hi." i said holding out my hand. she took it smiling back, "nice to meet you." she smiled. i have a 'nice to meet you too' before a group of boys and girls jogged toward us.