Chapter 1: How It All Began!

Start from the beginning

  Everything blacked out for a while and when I got my consciousness back, I found myself on the ground, not dead! My head was hurting me bad, and when I held it in order to try and ease the pain and realized that it was bandaged along with the rest of my body. I tried to move different parts of my body to see if anything was broken or sprained, but thank goodness that nothing was. I took a look around and realized that nurses and doctors were all over the place and that my older sister and father were lecturing me about something for some time by now that I'm not interested in. and Jenny was well apparently staring at a big lump of metal, oh wait is that what I think it is? I'm kind of scared of the answer...

     Later on, we went home in a taxi, because that lump of metal was what I thought it was. When we reached home at last, mom attacked us all with a giant bear hug and nearly fainted when she saw me in the state that I was in. Dad actually wanted me stay in a hospital for a couple of days to make sure that I was fine like the doctor suggested, but I was able to convince him that it was not needed. Even though it would be nice to be absent from school for a couple of days, the idea of staying in a hospital room alone, kind of creeped me out. We explained what happened to us on our way here to mom and she nodded, then she told us about a meteorite that crashed in the area a moment ago, it went all over the news, and that scientists found a strange green acid inside it discharging a gas of the same color that was released into the atmosphere and that it might be poisonous. So we had to be careful when going out, and that if we feel any signs of sickness, then we have to go to the doctor for a health check right away, just in case.

     A meteorite, hmm? None struck this planet in a while, makes me wonder of what could possibly happen with this discovery and this sure does explain the invisible wave that struck us earlier. Oh well, it's not like it has anything to do with me.

     "Oh right mom, today we started our first day of the second semester and we, or at least I, need some things, so can we go to the market place?" "Sure sweetie, just let me get ready. You can go in your uniforms. Just go grab a snack. You didn't eat anything since you were in school, right?" "Ok." I simply said before going towards the kitchen. That's when I felt chilling sensation of cold hands holding me from behind, and then came a whisper in my ear, "It's all from FAN-TA-SY~ So show me what are you going to do about it, if you can live through it~" the voice was so soft yet so dark that I couldn't move an inch for a while before my older sister shoved me to the side waking me up from my trance. "People are trying to move around this house, so if you want to freeze up somewhere, then do it in your room!" Iris snapped at me while going towards the kitchen. I no longer felt the cold hands that were wrapped around me and let out a sigh that I didn't know that I was holding. Just what was that all about?

     After we all got ready, we went out of the house and closed the door. Mom ended up forgetting her purse so while she went to get it, I took a short stroll around our yard and that's when I realized that the sky was dyed in a strange color, unlike its usual blue, it now was colored a strange green or is it purple? As I was pondering about the sky's color, someone hugged me from behind, or should I say something. I looked at what was wrapped around my stomach, to see brown leafy branches, I gulped hard. Something is obviously wrong, I was shaking all over and at the verge of tears as I started turning my head around to see what was hugging me, only to see a tree and what's more was that it was giggling! The tree was actually laughing! "Hehehe, I caught you~" it said in a sing-song voice. The tree didn't have a face but the voice and giggling was obviously coming from it, though I don't know how.

     I didn't even have the strength to scream, so I used whatever strength I had left and pushed myself away from the freaky tree and ran away as fast as possible, "Wait idiot! Where are you going?" I heard my sister call after me but I kept running like there was no tomorrow. What was even worse was that it wasn't only the tree in our neighborhood that was acting crazy, but all of the trees were like that! And what's worse, was the fact that only I can see or hear them, with a few other kids who were whining to their parents about it. I ran and ran until my feet could no longer carry me and I stopped for a breather. After catching my breath I realized that I was lost. I looked around and saw a park on the other side of the road. It looked like a good place to forget about what happened so far and relax.