Chapter 3

After lunch, I dragged Mitch to class. Miss Ront wasn't there yet, but Alba was.

"So this is the famous BajanCanadian that I've heard so much about." She said when she saw us. She motioned for Abi and Gen to come over.

"Hey Oli! Have you seen the new trailer for Mockingjay yet? It came out at lunch!" Gen said excitedly.

Abi just greeted Mitch with a "Hey." Before looking at Alba, "What's up?"

"The sky." she rolled her eyes.

Mitch chuckled, "Adam loves that joke."

"Adam?" Gen asks.

"SkyDoesMinecraft." He told her.

She shrugged, "Minecraft watcher as well...?"

"Why? Are you?"

"Nope, I prefer video games."

"Technically, Minecraft is a video game, but I get what you mean. And I don't watch match YouTube, no. I know Adam in real life."

"You're kidding."

"Nope. His number is on my phone."

Her eyes grew wide. Even though she didn't like watching Minecraft, doesn't mean she doesn't know who SkyDoesMinecraft is. I'm pretty sure that anyone who watches YouTube regularly will have at least an idea.

"How the hell do you know SkyDoesMinecraft?"

Mitch smirked, "I have connections."

I sighed, "What he means to say is that he's TheBajanCanadian."

Gen and Abi looked at me questioningly.

"Look it up!"

They open safari on their iPads and start searching.

"Wow. You weren't kidding when you said no one knows."

I laughed, "Nope!"

~Time Skip 'cos I can~

"So after school's still on?" Mitch asked as we parted ways. He had computer science and I had music.

"Yup!" I'd texted my mum already to say I'd be late home. It had taken some persuasion. My mum's what you'd call 'overprotective'.

"Good!" He smiled. I wish I knew what was happening in his head.

~Time Skip 'cos bananas~

After school we met in the classroom. Alba yelled at me, "Party in the form room?"

A party in the form room is when Alba, Gemma and I stay after school and listen to music. It usually ends up being My Chemical Romance's Helena or Green Day's 21 Guns. That sort of music.

"I can't. I'm going to Mitch's." I tell her.

"Okay, see you." She says unfazed.

I shrug and turn to Mitch, "Let's go."

He nods and we set off. It's only three streets from here. On the way we talk about Minecraft.

"So, I have seen you before."

I nod, "Hunger Games."

"Hunga Deans!" He yells, making me laugh.

"You didn't technically see me though. I was just there at the start. Some guy with a tiger skin took me down, he had really good gear from the centre!"

"It counts!" He laughs, "So do you have YouTube?"

"Nope. Another thing my parents won't allow. I'm not even supposed to have a Google account, let alone a channel..." I sigh.

"Well, we're gonna have to persuade them then! You're getting a channel if it's the last thing you do!"

I smile, "Thanks, but not gonna happen."

"There's always a chance, biggums." He grinned, and my smile grew ever larger. I liked it when he said that. It made me feel like I was wanted.

______________________________

Hey guys Naomi here!

I don't know whether this story will cease or not. I'd already written this chapter before putting it on hold, so I thought that I may as well post it...

Anyway, the story isn't glitching anymore, it's just... This isn't popular.

I'll see. If I get 15 reads for this chapter, then I'll continue.

Well, hope your day's cooler than oranges!

Peace out!

Naomi xxx