"I am pregnant Clarke. Roan doesn't know yet so it might help our case. He'd want his heir to be safe. Even if Azgeda gets their hands on the Ark, it'll be useless because they cant even count to ten and will all be dead within a week." Valery said indifferently. Horus grunted and Valery looked up at him.

Clarke nodded. "Okay." She said. "Harper, hey look at me, convene the guard. Miller's dad is ranking officer. If Azgeda's coming, we need to plan our defense, okay? I'll be there as soon as I can." Clarke said and walked away. "Niylah, I need your help." Clarke added. Nilay followed Clarke, probably to check up on Octavia.

"Val, could you come with us?" Monty asked. "You know more about the Azgeda army than we do." Valery nodded and followed Monty and Harper to the 'plan room'. The whole guard was looking a bit sheepishly at Valery, their eyes fixed in her crown, that kept sliding off when she bend over the map.

"Okay, we station gunners along the wall. That way we can thin their numbers before they get a chance to close the distance." David Miller said. "And when they get close?" Harper asked. "Hydrazine. We buried what was left in the engines when we landed. It's being dug up right now. We are going to pour it into the trenches."

Valery raised her eyebrows, startled, thinking about her 'subjects' being burned up. Clarke came into the room, telling Harper Octavia was fine. "Listen. All we have to do is spread it in front of the outer wall. When the army gets close-"

"-We light them up." Another guy finished David's sentence. "You want to light a fire outside the ship? That's quite risky." Valery said. "Exactly. We just spend the last month getting it ready." Monty said. "Month?" Valery asked alarmed. "Any word from Kane?" David asked.

"Valery told me Kane and Bellamy are being held hostages. I- I need to talk to Roan myself. There's only one way from here to Polis. I'll ride out with Val and meet him myself." Clarke said, Valery nodding in agreement. "No, absolutely not!" David shouted.

"Actually it might work." Monty said. "Monty, what are you talking about?" Harper asked. "The Ice Nation thinks they have the element of surprise but thanks to Octavia and Val, we do. Pike showed us how valuable that can be." Monty replied. "You're citing Pike?" Hrper asked with disbelief.

"As awful as that sounds, yes." Monty said. "I suggest Clarke's taking me there, while you and some others will hold your guns, back us up." Valery said to Monty. Monty nodded in agreement. And so, they made the plan.

Valery was standing outside of the room, thinking about what all had happened. She understood both sides and they had good motives, but why didn't they tell her? Yes, she is a bit spying for both sides but she just wants to keep the peace. Peace is all she wants. And if the Ark works, great but that won't solve a thing. And if Abby's plan works, okay even better.

Valery got woken up out of her thoughts by Clarke. "Val?" Valery looked up to Clarke looking exhausted. "I uh, thank you for informing us and helping us." Clarke said. Valery nodded. "I am not doing it for you Clarke. I don't really care about Azgeda, they don't even like me. But they are people, my people somehow and they deserve the same chance as us. Just like the other clans. And you guys not telling me about the Ark and Luna... I mean, I know I went to Azgeda but-"

"-Val, you will always belong to us. And whether or not we will survive this, you will be with us. We choose not to tell you not because we don't trust you, but if Roan would find out somehow we wanted you to not know anything, to protect you." Clarke said seriously and she grabbed Valery's hand that was resting on her stomach.

"How far are you?" Clarke asked. Valery looked up to her. "Four weeks." Valery said and smiled sadly. "Even if we die in six months, this baby would have made it further than..." Valery stopped talking and took a deep breathe. Clarke hugged Valery tight and together they prepared for their journey.