On The Road

They walked along the road and Erza held up a book, 'It says here that groups and various other individuals have tried for centuries to be able to recreate the Multi-Dragon Slayer Lost Art. There was one other and it in itself was a Dragon but by the looks of it Nadine is the only human capable of doing this.'

'So what groups might that be?'

'There is a Research Guild Called "The Science of Deduction" what a name. They have many sub organisations underneath them and every one of them has disbanded. Maybe Hibiki can look some of this up?' Erza said shutting the book.

'Maybe,' Lucy closed her eyes in thought, 'If all of them have disbanded, then who could be bringing it all back up?'

'I don't care but Hibiki sounds like the best option,' Natsu said as Happy flew around him, 'Let's head to Blue Pegasus!' Natsu lead the way but soon regretted his choice when he saw the train they were getting in.

Erza threw Natsu over her shoulder and they got on. They found some seats, Erza, Gray, Lucy and Natsu. The others, Gajeel and Wendy with the cats sat next to them, 'So what's the plan when we get to Blue Pegasus?' Gajeel growled.

Erza nodded, 'We go in and ask for Hibiki. We ask him about what this "The Science of Deduction" was and maybe find if there are any living relatives still continuing their work.'

'Sounds like a solid plan but what if there isn't anything?' Gray said folding his arms and looking down at a sorry looking Natsu.

Erza sighed, 'There will be something. There has to be.'

Their train came to a stop and Erza got up but then realised they weren't at their station. Erza, sword in hand, stood back as the doors on either side of the carriage burst open, 'There they are!' The mysterious men screamed.

'Who are you?' Erza yelled and pushed them all back, 'Tell me who you are!'

'We were sent by Flanagan to kill you!'

'Why!' Lucy jumped up, keys ready.

'You cannot proceed with your journey.' One yelled and they started to attack. Erza knocked them back again and they kept coming back at them. Gray and Gajeel held one side down as Wendy literally blew them all away.

One was on the ground hiding behind a chair and Erza picked him up by the collar, 'Tell me what guild do you belong too!'

The man squirmed and looked back as the train started to move again, 'I'm from a Guild called "Brigadier Knight." We were hired by a Guild to take you out. Their leader is Flanagan. That's all I know!' He gasped and Erza dropped him.

'We need to reach Blue Pegasus.' Erza growled, 'This just got interesting!'

'How much longer on the train?' Natsu wailed as the tracks clicked underneath them.

'Not much longer.' Erza grunted, 'What is it you say Natsu? Oh yeah, I'm getting fired up!' She smiled and looked at Lucy who was looking out the window in thought.

Soon they jumped off the train and raced towards Blue Pegasus's Guild Hall. They burst through the doors and everyone jumped when they saw them, 'Where is Hibiki and your master?' Natsu yelled.

'We are here?' Hibiki asked casually walking over, 'What seems to be the trouble?'

'It's a private matter and Hibiki I'm sure you'll be very interested in this.' Gray said as Hibiki nodded and took them to another room with their master, Eve and the third seemed to be missing.

'So what is this all about?' Master Bob said looking very worried.

'Nadine.' Natsu said clenching his fists.