6

"Daniel this movie is great and all but we should have a little bit more fun yeah?" I asked as I sat up and his hand was still placed on my waist, "what do you mean" he asked as I smirked and sat on his lap, "I think this gives you an idea yeah?" He smiled as his hand moved from my waist to my ass as he squeezed a little and kissed me.

He sat up and kissed down my neck as I let out a moan, "oh Daniel" he smirked as his hands ran under my shirt and squeezed my boobs, "fuck you're so hot babygirl" he popped off my bra and pulled it off with my shirt.

He kissed back down my neck as his thumbs ran over the tips of my nipples, I leaned my head back as his other hand held my back. He sucked on nipple as my fingers ran through the back of his hair "uggh" I moaned as he thrusted his hips causing his tip to ran against my clit, "ella" I looked down at him.

"Ella, ella wake up" I shot up, "oh sorry" I said as Daniel paused the movie and shook his head, "it's okay, are you okay you were moving around a lot" I nodded as I sat up.

I blushed "yeah, fine just a weird dream is all" he nodded as I looked at his clock, "shit I've got to head out, I'm meeting my dad for dinner I'll see you later" he nodded and smiled "bye" I waved and kissed his cheek.

————

"Well don't you look a mess" I laughed and hugged my dad, after my hands went straight to fixing my hair and makeup "I feel asleep at Daniels, we were watching a movie, guess I was just tried" he nodded as the server brought over drinks.

"What'd you get me" I asked, "a water, didn't know what crazy diet you were in this time" I laughed and took a sip. "None dad" he nodded as we looked over the menus, I just figured it was better to just get a salad with chicken it in.

"So how's mom" he nodded, "she's well" I smiled "so I'm guessing that's all you're going to give me on y'all staking a break" he nodded "we had a small fight" I looked up at him "she's living in the pent house"

"She told ya that" I nodded, "I called her to speak to you but she said that you weren't there and she explain everything" he rolled his eyes.

"We got into a small fight is all and she is staying in the pent house but that's just temporary" I put my hands up in surrender as the server came over and took our orders.

————

After dinner I went back home and took a shower, finally laying down but my phone started ringing, "hey daniel, what's up" he was laughing.

"Hey babe, tomorrow the guys and I are going to watch a baseball game and I know that you really love baseball, I was wondering if you wanna to go" obviously the guys were around him because he doesn't call me babe unless he is.

Due to the fact of them not knowing we aren't actually together, "I'd love too" the guys were shouting in the background now, "Okay beautiful I'll come pick you up tomorrow" I smiled "okay handsome, it's a date".

We said our goodbyes and I laid back in bed, figuring I'd just add more adorableness to the loads of "look how adorable Ella and Daniel are" I decided to tweet.

"Can't wait for my favorite sport w/ my favorite guy tomorrow ❤️ "

The replies filled up with, "how cute" and "does she mean Daniel" I laughed and shut my phone off.

I plugged it up and turned over in bed, I shut my lights off and slowly feel asleep!