Henpecked

I don't know why but I keep ending up writing about Akashi! I shall include other characters in the next chapters.

~o~

Kagami Taiga Okay, I get that the Generation of Miracles are full of monsters, but why do they look like axe murderers?! Especially Aomine and Murasakibara!

Like · Comment · 1 hour ago

Akashi Seijuro I agree. Daiki and Atsushi, you should really consider a makeover. Eye-enlargement surgery would help.

1 hour ago · Like 

Midorima Shintaro Akashi, do you really have a right to say that? Who's the one who stabbed someone with MY scissors?

1 hour ago · Like 

Akashi Seijuro I have no idea what you are talking about, Shintaro. I expect that the large doses of Oha Asa you consume every day has messed with your brain.

1 hour ago · Like · 3 people like this

Midorima Shintaro And now you're acting all innocent?! You would have poked out Kagami's eye had he not dodged that!

1 hour ago · Like 

Aomine Daiki Kagami, what nonsense are you spouting? You're not exactly the most good-looking guy, are you? And Akashi, you're the one who needs a makeover. You actually looked pretty decent before you went and chopped off all your hair by yourself with Midorima's stupid scissors.

1 hour ago · Like · 5 people like this

Kise Ryouta Ooh, burn, Kagamicchi! I have to agree with Aominecchi! ヾ(@゜▽゜@)ノ Sorry, Akashichii, Kagamicchi! (ノ'д`)

1 hour ago · Like

Akashi Seijuro I beg to differ. People have been approaching me, asking for a haircut, which proves that my hairstyling skills are out of this world. I, of course, declined all requests. After all, a member of the Akashi family does not simply go around cutting hair of ordinary peasants.

1 hour ago · Like · 5 people like this

Midorima Shintaro Hah! You're admitting that you took my scissors, which implies that you remember how you tried to poke out Kagami's eye after that!

1 hour ago · Like 

Murasakibara Atsushi Haaah? Why am I mentioned here...? If it's not about food, I'm not interested. =_=

1 hour ago · Like

Akashi Seijuro Why do you keep insisting on arguing with me, Shintaro? 

1 hour ago · Like 

Takao Kazunari Shin-chan, as the awesome teammate that I am, I'm strongly encouraging you to leave right now and delete all your comments. |_・)

1 hour ago · Like · 3 people like this

Akashi Seijuro What a wise teammate. I second that.

1 hour ago · Like · 6 people like this

Midorima Shintaro I am not to be ordered around!

1 hour ago · Like

Akashi Seijuro Have you forgotten what happened to Daiki previously when he defied me, Shintaro? 

1 hour ago · Like · 4 people like this

Midorima Shintaro ....... Let's go, Takao. We're going round to the antique shops to acquire potential lucky items.

1 hour ago · Like · 3 people like this

Kagami Taiga I swear you guys are like Akashi's henpecked husbands.

1 hour ago · Like · 6 people like this