I'm Sorry (Author's Note)

Hi guys, I'm so sorry for being gone for so long. I usually don't like to post "false updates", but I felt like I needed to give you guys an explanation, because if you don't follow me on Wattpad, you wouldn't know that I'm on a hiatus.

I thought I could get back to writing soon, but that doesn't seem to be the case :'( Lessons have officially started and my timetable is cray. I get home at 5pm or later almost every day.

If you guys didn't know, I've just started school about a month ago. A new school, to be exact. I'm in junior college (JC) right now. I'm from Singapore if you guys didn't know that, and JC students basically study for two years (technically a little less than that) before taking the GCE A level examination. This exam basically decides your future- whether or not you can get into university.

I'm honestly quite scared about school because all my seniors and teachers and everyone keeps saying it's going to be extremely tough.

If you live in Singapore, chances are you have heard many horror stories about how JC is like hell. My mom's friend who went to the same school I am in now says that it's even more stressful than university. Basically, it's practically the toughest two years of your life.

Two week into official lessons and I'm already feeling it. The material is difficult, the lecturers go too fast, a shit load of homework gets dumped on you last-minute. I'm already struggling, and Bio lab today almost killed me.

For the past week, I've reached home at 5pm, 6pm or 7.30pm. Never earlier than that. After I'd showered and had dinner and done my huge pile of difficult af homework, it was bedtime. I have no time to even watch TV or YouTube videos.

So please understand that whatever free time I have, I really want to spend it with my friends and family. And of course myself, by doing things like catching up on my YouTube subscriptions and reading.

Whether or not I get into university (aka my future) depends on these two years. So Wattpad's gonna have to take a backseat. For how long? I really don't know. I might update once in a while if I do have some time to spend on writing, but even then it won't be frequent updates.

However, I'll still be reading and responding to comments and messages from you guys, since they do get sent to my email. So if you have any questions or stuff you want to talk to me about, feel free to ask and I'll respond!

I'm sorry, everyone. Hope to see you guys again soon.