I had my head pushed against the bed, lost in the feeling of his lips and tongue. He stopped much to my dismay, kissing the back of my thighs.

"Pull your legs in, love. I want you to be comfortable even though this position is the sexiest thing I've ever seen."

I let out a breathy laugh then pulled my legs in and crawled further up the bed so that my head was propped against a pillow. He kisses up my body, moaning into my mouth when he reaches my lips. I gasp into his mouth feeling two of his fingers slide inside of me. The combination of his slow, sensual kisses along with two—now three—fingers bringing me immense pleasure was making my toes curl.

I breathlessly pull away from his lips and he leans his forehead against mine. He places his palm against me, keeping his fingers deep inside. The slow, calculated movements of his palm stir something from deep inside me. It doesn't take long for him to make me cum. My hands grip his back for dear life as wave after wave of euphoria hits me. His whispers of love and praise almost go unnoticed since I'm floating somewhere outside of my body.

"Did I break you?" Harry playfully asks before sucking my juices off his fingers. I gulp at the sight.

"Maybe a little." I blushed, not usually feeling shy around him. I quickly recover and wrap my legs around him. His cock nudges against my entrance making us both hiss out.

"Are you on birth control?" He breathes out against my cheek.

I nod, pushing his ass towards me with my foot so that the head of his cock slips inside. Harry groans and grips the sheets on either side of me to regain control.

"It has been awhile, don't wanna hurt you, baby." His genuine concern over the size of his cock was always sweet. I honestly loved the burning stretch of him filling me up. There was something primal and masculine about it. My heart swelled again at the realization that he had spent the past several minutes stretching me with his fingers to prepare me for him.

"You're not going to hurt me. Please move...need more of you." I gasp against his lips, both of us sighing in relief when he finally pushes forward until he's fully sheathed inside of me.

I arch my back and let my hands seek every muscle, every line, enjoying the pure strength of him. He kisses my cheek, my jaw, and moves to my neck. My breath catches when he finds a particularly sensitive spot and nips there. He laps it with his tongue and when he nibbles again he brushes a nipple with his thumb—all while rocking into me in an unhurried fashion.

I stroke my feet up and down his legs, eager to feel more but trapped in the pleasure. It was so gentle, yet all consuming, I could feel him love me with every movement, every whisper, and every kiss.

"I've missed you." Harry chokes out. His emotions had him trembling slightly. I brought my hands to his hair to have him look at me. His eyes were filled with so much love, but there was also fear.

"I'm not going anywhere. Promise." I felt the relief in the way the tension left his shoulders at the words I knew he needed to hear. I scarred him the last time we had sex and then leaving him alone in that hotel room. My eyes welled up with tears.

We've hurt each other.

Desperate to prove to him that I meant what I said, I distract him with a hard kiss, pushing my tongue against his as I roll us over with our bodies still connected. I sit up, placing my hands on his chest. He bites his lip and slides his hands up my stomach and over my breasts, lightly squeezing.

"You really are my only angel."

I smile at his words, believing him wholeheartedly. He really didn't have to say the words because his eyes gave away everything.