"You can go, I mean of course you can go. I wasn't going to stop you, but just know that I'm going to be upset about it." Harry says and Louis smiles and presses soft kisses along Harry's neck.

"Thank you, daddy." He says, pressing a kiss below Harry's ear. "Okay well you're not going to go if you continue that." Harry says and Louis giggles and quickly climbs out of his bed.

"We can still have a lovely breakfast together." Louis says, grabbing Harry's hand, trying to tug him out of the bed.

"Oh yes, a lovely breakfast. And who's making this supposed lovely breakfast?" Harry asks as he sits up.

A smile spreads over Louis' lips and he flashes his teeth at Harry as he gives him his best smile. "Yes, that's what I thought." Harry mumbles fondly.

"Thanks daddy, love you." Louis says quickly giving Harry a soft peck on the lips before turning and running out of his room.

When Harry descends down the staircase Louis is going around his kitchen getting all of the supplies for pancakes. "I got everything ready for you, babe!" He exclaims when he sees Harry.

"I see that, thank you baby." Harry says as he enters the kitchen in just his boxers. Louis ends up sitting on the counter and watching over Harry's shoulder as he made them breakfast.

He occasionally gave Harry surprise kisses and then he tossed some chocolate chips into the pancake batter when Harry wasn't looking. Harry had rolled his eyes and playfully scolded Louis, but he was terribly endeared by his small boyfriend.

Later in the day when Harry is laying in bed watching Louis get ready, he has a permanent frown etched onto his features.

"Stop being such a big baby." Louis says as he hops around while pulling up his jeans. Harry lets out a drawn out groan and Louis looks at him, placing his hands on his hips.

"I'm gonna miss you, aren't you gonna miss me?" Harry pouts and Louis laughs a little, turning to pull on a shirt. "I will miss you very much you baby." Louis says, walking over to the bed and placing himself in Harry's lap.

"Stay here with me, princess." Harry mumbles, pressing his face against Louis' chest. He presses soft kisses along Louis' collarbones while Louis runs his fingers through Harry's curls.

"Don't you want to go out with your friends?" Louis asks as his fingers make their way through his hair, holding Harry's head to his chest. Harry stays quiet so Louis decides to be a little shit.

"Oh that's right you don't have any!" He exclaims and Harry gasps and pushes Louis off of his lap, causing him to fall against the bed.

"You're an asshole." He says while Louis giggles from his spot on the bed. "Get out of here." Harry says, spanking his thigh lightly.

"I'm just joking." Louis says through a smile as he climbs back into Harry's lap. "I've gotta go and meet Zayn now." Louis says giving Harry a soft kiss.

"Alright, goodbye princess. Please drive safely and text me when you're there so I know you're okay." Harry says, pressing his lips to Louis' forehead.

"Will do. Please don't stay cooped up in here all day with Bruce. Go out with your imaginary friends." Louis says and he jumps out of Harry's lap before he can grab him. Harry lunges forward after him and Louis screams as he runs out his bedroom door.