20

:)

Louis feels his legs shake when Harry pulls into his driveway. "So..." Harry began, trailing off and looking over at Louis, both feeling tension.

It was weird because they both knew what they were here for and they both knew what they wanted to happen and wanted to do; it was the excitement and the knowledge of what was gonna happen that stalled the two boys and kept them in the car.

Harry really could not wait. He wanted Louis so bad, wanted to make him moan and feel good under him. He could imagine Louis' gorgeous, tan body against him, at his will, reacting to his every touch. Harry was hard already.

Louis rubs his palms on his pant legs, trying to make sure they weren't sweaty. He lets out a shaky breath and bites the inside of his cheek. He wanted this, he really did, he was just scared. Louis wiggles nervously in his seat when Harry climbs out of the car and makes his way to the passenger side.

Harry grabs the door handle and he bites down on his lip, trying to contain his excitement and when he looks opens the door revealing Louis, he's ready to say something about him sitting on his cock, but his excitement falters. Harry can tell Louis is nervous, he's fidgeting and when he looks at Harry with some fear in his eyes, Harry's intentions come to a halt.

"You okay, Lou?" Harry asks softly, placing a hand on Louis' knee.

"Y-Yeah I just..." Louis voice is a little shaky and Harry lets out a sigh because if they were going to do this he wanted both of them to want it, not Louis thinking he has to because it's what Harry wants.

"I'm just... scared..." Louis says and then he places his head in his hands. "I'm sorry, this is so lame."

"Hey it's okay, it's okay, we don't have to do anything-" Harry says, quickly going to comfort Louis.

"No! I-I want to..." Louis says sitting up to look at Harry.

"Are you sure? We could always just go in there and just cuddle and watch a movie..." Harry smiles and Louis giggles, feeling relief washing over him. "...I'm sure there's a musical you could show me." Harry adds, giving  a sweet smile.

"I really want to though." Louis says and Harry nods and takes Louis hand in his. "There's nothing to be nervous about, it's just me."

"Yeah...but you're like perfect." Louis grumbles as he lets Harry lead him out of the car and towards the front door. Harry laughs and gives Louis' hand a squeeze. "Oh be quiet."

When the pair step into Harry's house, Louis feels his heart begin to pound in his chest. "So..." Harry turns and looks at Louis, who is standing with a dark blush on his cheeks.

"Let's grab a drink, yeah?" Harry says, leading Louis into the kitchen. Louis trails behind him, chewing on the inside of his cheek. Harry turns and grabs Louis' hips, lifting him up and setting him on the counter.

"What would you like to drink, kitten?" Harry asks, placing his hands on either side of Louis' thighs and he leans his face in. Harry has to hold in his smirk because he knows the effect he has on Louis.

"Just water." Louis squeaks out, eyes widening and Harry nods and then goes over to his fridge, he grabs a water bottle and then makes his way back over to Louis.