Chapter Seven

Third person POV

A month went by with little excitement, Caydence split her time between Andy, Ash and the Hufflepuffs, well mostly Cedric, Andrea was attempting to keep Snape happy (by being less of a bitch to Pansy when he is around at least but it doesn’t work because he still glares at her.) and Ash was occupied with Blaise, the boys just kept to them selves only interacting with the girls in there free time, it was now the time when Beauxbatons and Durmstrang were due to arrive and the castle was buzzing with excitement.

Andrea’s POV

It’s the week before Halloween so finally the time has come for Beauxbatons and Durmstrang to come to Hogwarts for the famous Tri-Wizard tournament.

“This should be interesting.” I say as we wait with the rest of the students for the arrival of the schools.

“Why?”

“You went to Beauxbatons, don’t you find it strange?”

“No, why?”

“Just wondering that’s all.”

We stood and watched as a beautiful blue carriage being pulled through the air by a dozen winged horses, flew over the hills earning an amazed gasp from almost every student except for the select few that didn’t care at all oh and Cay since she has seen them before.

The carriage was coming in extremely fast so when it landed it landed with a huge crash, I was surprised that the carriage didn’t smash with the impact of its landing.

We all watched as a boy dressed in blue robes got out of the carriage, he fiddled with something making a set of golden steps pop out, soon after a shiny black boot stepped out of the carriage and this boot was the biggest I have seen other than Hagrids, then followed an equally large woman.

“Now I understand why the horses are so huge, they need to be to carry that beast of a woman.” I thought to myself.

We watched as her and her students made their way in to the castle to get warm, they obviously didn’t realise that it would be cold here because they only wore their uniforms which looked to be made of fine silk, some were clever enough to wear a shawl or a scarf but the ones that didn’t looked freezing.

Once they had been escorted in to the castle we stood and waited for Durmstrang to turn up.

All us Hogwarts students are seated in The Great Hall as we wait for our guests to be escorted in.

The Beauxbatons girls seated themselves at the Ravenclaw table and the Durmstrang students are seated at our table and I was the lucky one to have the famous Viktor Krum sitting next to me.

I turned towards him when the food had appeared on our table.