What It Takes To Be A Hero

"Even if that's what everyone thinks..."

"I'm sorry, Izuku! I'm so sorry!"

"I..."

"What the hell can you do?! You're below the rejects! Do you really think you can stand up in the same ring with me without fire-breath changing your diapers every second you need to shit your pants!"

Izuku clenches his fists and breathes out.

"Even if I don't have a Quirk, can I still be a hero!" Izuku yells out causing All Might to stop.

"Can someone without a Quirk, just like me, can be a hero like you!" Izuku yelled out again with closed his eyes. All Might turns his head back.

"Without a Quirk?" He asks. Izuku tensed up.

"You're Quirkless-" Suddenly All Might felt a sharp pain stuck thoughtout his. He bends down and clenched his left side in pain as steam began to erupt from all over his body and then consumed him entirely.

"Oh no, holy shit, holy shit, goddammit... Shit! Not now!" All Might cruised but Izuku didn't notice.

"It might've been because I don't have a Quirk that I've been always made fun of and that Natchan has to protect me every time they do..." Izuku said and looks away in shame.

'Plus my lack of control over my magic...'

"Maybe that's why... I don't know..." Izuku looks down at his hands and began to twiddle with his thumbs.

"But I think saving people is super cool and amazing... Saving people with a fearless smile and  all that." Happy slightly pops his head of Izuku's bag to lean in closer.

"I want to do all of that... I want to smile and save people just like you but..." Happy looks at Izuku with sadness.

Izuku closed his eyes and breathes in. Gathering all of his his courage and lets out a small smile.

"Even though I don't have Quirk..." Izuku looks up at All Might.

"I want to be the greatest hero... Just like you!" Izuku beamed.

But his smile froze on his face.

The steam that completely surrounded All Might disappear, and All Might was replaced by a scrawny man.

Izuku and Happy's eyes widened as giant salsuers and their jaws dropped beyond human capacity as they stare at the man standing before them.

"EHH!!!"

Meanwhile, Tatooin Shopping District

At the Tatooin Shopping District, was a small street full of stores and people walking around, buying things. In a dark alleyway, laid a soda bottom, filled with green slime, ground. Eyes began to form inside the bottle and slowly blinked open.

"W-Wha? Where am I...? What happened...?" The sludge monster asks and looks around. Then images of All Might hitting him with the Texas Smash filled his mind.

"Oh yeah... That bastard..." The sludge monster finally remembered.

"If it weren't for that bastard... I would've gotten away and not be trap in the stupid bottle!" The sludge monster eyes were consumed by rage and hatred and shook the bottle a bit.

"Hey, Katsuki, weren't you and Midoriya childhood friends?" The sludge monster stops shaking and looks up. Bakugo and his lackeys walked out of the alleyway. Bakugo was drinking a can of soda while his lackeys were talking to each other.