Chapter one

Andrea’s POV

I’m sitting in front of the fire in the family room with a book when the fire turns green and Caydence stumbles out, her eyes red with tears, and hair as blue as the Ocean, when she sees me she starts to fall but I am up and have her in my arms.

I carry her to the couch and lie her down on it, I summoned our house elf Gregor to fetch a glass of water.

When he came back with the water, she still didn’t wake from shock for another 5 minutes her sobs loud and wracking through her body, if she had said anything it would have been unrecognizable.

“Sis what’s wrong?” I asked after she calmed down a bit,

“He’s gone Andy, dad, he’s gone.” She said as she broke out in sobs again, she cried in to my shoulder as I shed tears of my own.

As I knew he would Naut came running down the stairs looking for me, Naut and I are twins so we share this sort of bond where we know when the other is in need of the other.

“What’s wrong sis?” He said but stopped when Caydence looked up at him.

“How?” Naut asks her

“Unknown circumstances.”

He gave me a kiss on the cheek and I felt myself relax, which made it easier to calm her down, we both knew how to calm the other, I don’t know what I would do if I lost him.

He took her from my arms and cradled her rocking her back and forth in a soothing matter a couple minutes later Mother and Father came running down the stairs.

“We just received an owl about your father, we are so sorry, the letter also said we have been given soul guardianship of you as of now.” My father said.

“That’s great.” I answered.

“Yeah, are you sure it is ok?” Caydence asked my parents once the tears stopped.

“Of course it is.” My parents answered and I watched as my best friends hair turned back to her signature black.

Third person POV

The Grey Family opened their arms and hearts to this young girl, they were building another floor on to their manor for her, she felt like she was finally back home.

She loved her father but England will always be her home, not France, lucky for her that her marks got her in to Hogwarts and Dumbledore accepted her.

She was the only person that was allowed to transfer this year so she thanked wizard God for her getting in, she has always wanted to come to Hogwarts.

We three got our letters from Hogwarts, which had our book lists and supplies list.