Day 1

Jordans pov✨Monday

I was sitting down on the bus next to micheal.

"Yeah bitch. Ill eat jah's dick" micheal says looking out the window

"Knowing jah he would kill u if he ever found out u said some gay shit like that" i giggled

"Wich is why you wont tell him "he shrugs got on snapchat recording me.

"Listen here i got a bitch for 10$. She suck dick and take it from the back. If you are willing to buy this pissy hoe slide the fucl up. I repeat slide.the.fuck.up!"

I grabbed the camera and smacked him.

"Michael you dirty bitch!"
I slapped his arm and moved out of our asigned bus seats fake mad.

"Bitch get over here.all mad and shit" he pulled me.

I mean dragged me out my seat by my book bag back into the seat.
This bitch really do the most but i love him so much.

After about 5 minutes of the bus driver running around in circles we arrived at school. Guess what this childish hoe does.

"Tag you it hoe" and he starts running.

But i run track so i tagged him and dipped into the school him running behind me.

I stopped running and leaned on a locker catching my breath. I looked up to see Michael right behind me and i started running again.

All the teachers were in the cafeteria so i got away with this.

" noooo-" i suddenly almost fell back but was caught by jahseh.
I begain blushing. He was so close to me.

"Watch where your going.."
Yes daddy..

The weird thing about jah is that  he acted really rude and shy at school and never talked but out of school he was like...

The mother fucking boogy man or some shit.

I usually got shy and somewhat turned on by the school jah. I liked it.

The moment was ruined when micheal tagged me.

"Tag tag...woahh whos this..?" He asked

I face palmed. Why is he so slow.

"Michael this is jah. You know jah"i said in a "duh nigga" type voice.

"Yeah you know me nigga" jah said lowly not making contact with him.
He just looked into my soul which was really uncomfortable. So i changed the subject.

"Dont be slow michael. Jah wheres stokely?" I asked looking away.

"Locker." He said with no emotion.

Damn nigga. Brighten up.

I nodded and headed to my locker with jah clinging on to me.

He had really bad anxiety and never really left my side at school. One time i left him Alone and he passed out in a janitors closet room thingy.

Why was i looking in a janitors closet?
Because stokely and i was on some shit. And we got munchies and nobody ever goes in the janitors closet. Not even the janitor.

But yeah after that he always hung onto me like a little baby. It was reallt cute though so i dont mind.

I was opening my locker and jah grabbed my bag willingly.
"Jah you dont have to-"
He gave me a 'dont start' type look. He hated being rejected in any type. Of way
After geneva broke his heart. Sad shit.

I let him and we started walking to first period.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
20 min into first period