Chapter 10: Where Is He?

"No!" Michael slammed a fist onto the table, making both the table and the knights standing around it jump.

"It's been two fucking months and you haven't found a trace of him!" He shouted, his body shaking with rage, hot and raw.

"We're sorry, but there really hasn't been anything, above or below ground, I-" Jack tried to explain but Michael cut him off.

"Just leave" His words were spoken so quietly with his head bowed so that he faced the ground, it was almost like he'd whispered the words.

"Bu-" He started.

"Go!" He shouted, head snapping up and his dark brown eyes were hard. The knights left, all except for a dark haired one in green clothing so similar to Gavin.

"Michael?" He asked softly, trying not to disturb him. Michael barely looked up, instead he bent his head down, resting it in his calloused hands. His shoulders moved up and down as tears flow down his face and almost inaudible sobs wracked through his body. Michael sat down on a couch and felt someone sit beside him.

Almost like it was automatic, he leaned into Geoff's side as Geoff began rubbing his back in comfort.

"W-what if we don't f-find him G-Geoff?" Michael managed between his sobs.

"We will buddy, I promise" Geoff said, continuing rubbing his back.

"D-don't make a promise y-you can't k-keep" Michael stuttered.

"This one I will" Geoff stated as he leaned away from him. He got up from his seat and sighed. Michael barely noticed him leaving as he got up from my seat, and viciously wiped away the tears on my face. He looked at the cobblestone walls around him and walked over to one.

Michael raised his arm and threw his fist out, punching the walls. The pain was nothing as he kept punching the walls. Eventually blood sprang from both his hands, more specifically the knuckles on both hands. Michael sighed, walking back to the bed and laid down on the warm fabric.

Gavin, where are you? He thought, a hand pushing through his curly hair.

[ Gavin and Michael singing When You're Gone by Avril Lavigne- Third Person ]

Gavin scrunched himself into a ball, his eyes filling with tears as pain continued to echo across his body.

Michael couldn't stand not being with his boi, it was killing him.

[ Michael ]

I always needed time on my own

I never thought I'd need you there when I cry

And the days feel like years when I'm alone

And the bed where you lie is made up on your side.

When you walk away I count the steps that you take

Do you see how much I need you right now?

When you're gone

The pieces of my heart are missing you

When you're gone

The face I came to know is missing too

When you're gone the words I need to hear to always get me through

the day and make it ok.

I miss you.

I've never felt this way before

Everything that I do reminds me of you

And the clothes you left, they lie on the floor

And they smell just like you, I love the things that you do.

[ Gavin ]

When you walk away I count the steps that you take

Do you see how much I need you right now?

When you're gone

The pieces of my heart are missing you

And when you're gone

The face I came to know is missing too

And when you're gone

All the words I need to hear to always get me through

The day and make it ok

I miss you.

[ Michael and Gavin ]

We were made for each other

Out here forever

I know we were, yeah

And all I ever wanted was for you to know

Everything I'd do, I'd give my heart and soul

I can hardly breath I need you feel you here with me, yeah

When you're gone

The pieces of my heart are missing you

And when you're gone

The face I came to know is missing too

And when you're gone

All the words I need to hear will always get me through

the day and make it ok

I miss you.

[ End of song ]

Michael cradled his head in his hands and sighed, the song's last notes echoing through the room. He couldn't stop the tears that flowed down his face now. His thoughts returned to Gavin and he stood up from the bed, and walked over to the wall, the fresh blood that was once on the wall was now dried. He lifted his fists again, the knuckles still raw and the blood that was once on them was now dried. Once again he punched the wall repeatedly for the second time that day. Suddenly, Geoff came rushing in, hearing the noise of fist on cobblestone. He gently helped Michael over to the bed and began cleaning his knuckles and the man winced ever so slightly as he used his other hand to swipe away the tears on his face.

"Geoff, what if-" Michael started, but Geoff raised a hand, cutting himoff.

"Michael, we'll find him and he'll be perfectly fine"

✖∞✖∞✖∞✖∞✖

Gavin finished singing that song by himself, and couldn't stop the tears flowing freely down his face. Bones were heard clanking in the distance and He knew, knew that it was time for his torturing. For the daily pain and Gavin whimpered. He was forced to his feet and shoved out of the cell. He was shocked when the skeleton led him past the post and down a dark hallway lit up every 10 or so blocks by a torch. After five minutes of walking, he was shoved into a large room, almost like a nether throne room, with nether brick on the throne instead of gold and it was gloomy.

The wither skeleton stood behind him, making sure he couldn't escape. A loud and ominous chuckle rang through the area, and he shook, hands flat against the ground and Gavin was in a hunched over position. He could hear two more wither skeletons chuckling as the one behind him grew excited. Gavin couldn't help the dread that ran over his body as another sinister laugh burst into the room.

"Hello King Gavin"