Chapter 1; Day 1

*Gavin's 3rd POV*

Gavin sighed, running a hand through his hair as he lounged on the golden throne. His green creeper hoodie slung over his shoulders and his cape tucked behind him as he watched the knights file in to stand before him. Each one knelt down on one knee. Each knight had their head bowed down as a sign of respect as Gavin slowly got up from his seat. He pulled his hoodie on, and walked down the stairs to stand before them. He walked up and down the line, before stopping at the far end, at Knight Michael, or Mogar. A favorite knight of Gavin's, Mogar was dressed in a brown hoodie with bear ears and yellow shorts. The lad also had a brown cape and his hood was placed over his head. His blue diamond sword hung by his side as Gavin smiled down at the man.

He took a step to the side and stopped in front of Knight Jack, clothed in a green and white hoodie with red shorts, and was slightly older than the others. He gave a nod, before continuing to the next knight. This one was Knight Geoffrey, The first king and he was also just about the age of Jack. He was clothed in a green hoodie and pants with an actual hat that had a yellow visor covering his eyes. Gavin gave another curt nod, before stepping to the side, stopping at Knight Ryan, previously the Mad King.

He was now clothed in a black hoodie with kilt colored pants, instead of the black cape, red pants and golden crown he previously worn. He moved to the last Knight, and a previous king as well, Knight Ray. The dark haired man wore a tuxedo hoodie with black pants and a white mask covering his eyes and a rose stuck on the front of his shirt. He paused a great deal in front of the man. Gavin nodded once more, before taking a step back.

"Welcome my knights, I am pleased with you, and night is falling, so now you must protect this kingdom and the people in it. If you do not have a diamond sword, let me know" Gavin told them, as the knights stood up and lifted their heads. Gavin locked eyes with the auburn haired lad at the far end with his brown hoodie now down, letting his auburn hair fall around his head and touch his shoulders.

As Gavin headed back to his throne, he heard footsteps behind him. Gavin turned around swiftly, his bow already pulled halfway out from behind him. He stopped pulling the bow out as he saw who was behind him. He shoved the bow away and came face to face with dark brown eyes and white mask.

"King Gavin" Ray's voice was scratchy as he bowed his head in respect. Gavin's eyes searched Ray's eyes as the Puerto Rican man brought his head up. Gavin dipped his head back to the man before locking eyes with him.

"I request a diamond sword." He said, and Gavin nodded his head. The sandy haired male turned away, and opened a chest that was beside his throne. He grabbed a diamond sword, and pulled it out, turning around on his heel and giving it to Ray.

"There you go Ray" He told him, and Ray took the sword's handle in his hand. The dark haired male dipped his head and turned around, walking down the stairs, hood covering his hair now. Gavin dismissed his knights with a flick of a wrist, and sat on his throne. He blinked twice, and noticed a certain knight that was still there.

Gavin stood up, the cape he wore on his back swished around him as he walked down the stairs. The other knights were gone, and thus nothing would stop his next actions. He put his arms around the knight's neck, his eyes locking with deep brown eyes. His hands wrung themselves in the auburn locks as Michael's hands pulled against Gavin's hair. The two men leaned close to each other, and Gavin's lips pressed against Michael's in passion as they held each other close.

The two stayed like that for a good 5 minutes, kissing every so often, bodies pressed close together. They broke apart after 5 minutes and gazed into the others eyes. Gavin brought his hand up to cup Michael's cheek as they took a few steps back. The sandy-haired king dropped his hand as Michael bowed before him. When the knight brought his head back up, they locked eyes again, and Michael winked at the man.

"See you later, my love" He stated simply, as Gavin watched the knight turn and walk off, the blue cape swishing behind him and the brown bear eared hoodie now covering his auburn hair. Gavin smiled as he stepped back, turning and walking up to the throne. He sat down on the golden seat, lifted his legs and rested them on a half-block of oak wood and leaned against the golden blocks.

Gavin closed his eyes, thinking of each hardship he had to overcome, and what the future had in store for the king now. Achievement City, the name he had chosen for the Kingdom, was bustling, more and more people coming over the stone bridge. They needed him, and he, even though he won't admit it, needed them. The knights of Achievement City were well-trained, and the only ones that could take his place if something were to happen to the king. Gavin thought back to Michael, and how he had thought that he had lost the lad, and then he had come back. They had kept their relationship hidden, tucked away from the rest of the knights and residents of Achievement City.

He recalled the kiss on his lips as the king slowly, but surely drifted into sleep. He was just about to sink into the blackness of sleep, before a sudden chorus of shrieks filled the air. Gavin woke with a start, his eyes snapping open as Knight Geoff raced into the throne room.

"Sir! The Ender Dragon, he has come back!"

[Photo of Crown colored via Recolor app]