Chapter 7: It's Not Your Fault

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, my uncle taught me." She told him, noticing how he didn't seem all that comfortable right now.

"I mean, how fast are you gonna..." He stammered nervously. "I mean, the bus, like, the bus could leave."

She blinked. "Well, you just need to make sure it doesn't leave."

"I can help." Lydia offered along with Allison. The three leaving her alone with a grimacing Scott.

Imogen crouched down in front of the teen wolf. "Hey, I need you to stay with me." She patted his cheek.

"I'm tired." He murmured, his eyes barely open.

"I know, but Scott, just look at me, okay?" She said in gentle tone. Her blue eyes filled with worry at how pale he looked. "Just keep looking at me."

"Hmm." He hummed, his eyes closed.

She inhaled deeply, putting the thread in the needle before beginning to stitch him up. Her heart was racing really fast and as worried as she was about him, she tried to soothe his pain by using some magic to lessen it. Lydia brought in bag with his clothes at some point while she was working before she went back out to help.

It felt like forever but she managed to finish stitching him up.

"Okay, I'm done

"Okay, I'm done." She breathed out before looking up at him. Her breath caught in her throat when she noticed his chest wasn't rising. "Scott?" She leaned in, not hearing him breathe and panicked. "Okay, Scott, you cannot die. I stitched you up and you should be fine so open your eyes." She tried to shake him, her blue eyes glistening. "You know, we still haven't had a chance to have that talk. You need to know that I still love you and I want to be with you. Time hasn't changed the way I feel about you. So, you can't die here." She felt like her heart was going to shatter by his lack of response. "Scott?!"

He gasped awake, staring at her. "It's my fault."

"You're okay." She choked out, startled by how he awoke. "You're gonna be okay."

He glanced down at the stitches he had and looked at her. "Did you do that?"

"Yeah." She nodded, relieved that he was alive.

He looked impressed. "Nice."

"Can you stand?" Seeing him struggle, she helped him stand up, while also lifting up the shirt. "Here, let me help you put this on."

"Thanks." He smiled painfully at her, his wound still bothering him but not as much as before.

She smiled tightly at him, still unsure of how she felt that he didn't hear her before. The two walked out of the bathroom, her making sure he didn't fall while carrying his bag.

They were quickly approached by Lydia who had just finished changing places with Lia who had gotten a phone call. "Is he okay? Are you okay?"

"Yeah." Scott said. "Stiles. Where's Stiles?"