Question/Update

Alright this is a very important Question/Update, so please answer this question because I want to your guys opinions.

Should I make an audio book of Moonstar's Decision? I am really curious to know what you guys think, because I would like to make an audio book of Moonstar's Decision. 

I would post a casting call on my YouTube channel, and of course tell all of you guys when I post the casting call! I would also post a casting call on Casting Call Club. By posting it in both places this would allow both professional voice actors and actresses along with all of you, my amazing fans, to audition for characters!

The audio book would be all of the voice actors saying their lines and there will also be pictures on the screen that go along with the story. 

I will be looking for people to voice all of the characters, someone willing to narrate the story, and artists to draw the pictures of what's going on in the story. 

So if you would like me to make an audiobook tell me down below in the comments, and if you don't want me to make it, why not? Also if you would want to audition to be a voice actor, narrator, or artist tell me in the comments what role you would like to audition for! And if you want to be a voice actor, what character or characters would you want to audition for?

Alright that's all I wanted to ask you guys! Happy reading!

-zebra-pony12 (zebra pony/zebra)