Chapter 2 I'm so sorry

Ben's P.O.V

Ben had tried to process what he just told mal to make her run out like that ...VK...Maleficent's daughter ... "Oh No" .  Ben ran to Mal and Evie's room but got no response so he went to Carlos and Jay's room to hear sobbing and threats being thrown around the room Ben.... Going.... Pay is all he could hear through the door. Mal must be in there he thought. *Knock Knock*  Jay came and awnserd the door "What do you want and why are you here" "I want to see mal" "No jay started, but was cut off by  Mal cut him off "Jay just let him in." "WHAT? BUT? MAL HE HURT YOU THAT MEANS HE GETS HURT MORE!!!" Jay hesitantly opened the door just enough so you could tell someone was on the other side and mal walked out of the hall.

Mal's P.O.V

I push Jay out the way and mouth the words "Thanks" as she closes the door.

"what ben?"

"Mal I'm sorry, so so sorry"

Ben felt her rose petal lips press against his and as they broke apart she simply said "I forgive you"

Meanwhile on the other side of the door

Jay's P.O.V

"What she just forgives him like that" he shouts and opens the door to pull Mal back inside of the room

" Mal you forgive him that easily" 

"well yes, I do he apologized"

"Mal you are out of your mind." Carlos added

"Okay, okay lets let mal get back to her kingey."

"Kingey? Really E?"

"yes now go catch up with him."

Mal's P.O.V

Mal ran back to Ben who par say did not even make an attempt to wait for her he instead kept on walking.

"Mal"

"Hmm"

"Mal!"

"WHAT?!?!" she was clearly getting annoyed

"please don't remain mad with me"

"Okay but never say something like that again. Especially.... her voice trailed off

"Okay. Especially what?"

"Oh Nothing."

"Mal you can tell me anything"

"I know"

"So are you going to tell me?"

"Ok so Audrey and Chad are saying the same exact things and more as in I'm just a phase you are going through and that any day now you are planning to break up with me."

"Mal, how long has this been going on for?"

"Three and a half weeks." Mal whispered thinking Ben would not hear but he did and his eyes got wider

"Mal never listen to them again and next time come get me.

"Okay."

just to show his love he put two fingers under her chin and turned her face towards him and kissed her under the star and with that they went straight to bed after dinner.