A New Apprentice

He entered the archives with caution. He was not afraid. There were few beings alive who could best him- even Yoda himself couldn't guarantee a victory over him. He strode done the pitch black chambers lined with shelves of holocrons and scrolls. He knew whoever had entered was a darkside user. Just anyone could enter the temple but only those with dark power could open the archives. Jar Jar felt the presence of another in the chambers. Whoever or whatever it was it was powerful. But scared and missing direction. He knew He would easily be able to kill it of He needed. His dark robes flowed soundlessly across the crimson floor. He came to a circular chamber at the back of the library with a clearing, rounded bookshelves circling it. Jar Jar stops in the center feeling the presence even closer them before. They were about to try to take him by surprise and he pretended he did not know of the incoming attack.
Behind him he heard the hiss of two lightsabers and the red glow was the only light source in the black room. 'You are a damn fool for coming here.' the voice was feminine and feline, cold and cool. Jar Jar chooses his words without turning around. ' Is that so? I thought I sensed someone here. But by the weakness I sensed I suspected a Jedi.' He could feel his words stinging deep inside the newcomer.
He turned to see his opponent for the first time. A young Theelin woman stood before him. She had sick yellow skin and small horns protruding from her temples. She wore light armor and combat boots in her clawed hands she held a double bladed lightsaber, both blades emitting a softy hum in the silence. ' You speak so surely yet I sense great fear in you.' He said. ' The only great thing I fear is my own self.' she retorted.
Jar Jar let out a cold laugh. ' Then now I'll give you something new to fear.' he drew his lightsaber the hilt was golden and twice the length of any normal saber for better handling. He ignited it and waited for her first move.
She bolted forward letting out a scream of rage as she swung her saber overhead in an arch down onto her opponent. He blocked it carelessly and made a swipe of his own which she danced back from just in time. She ran at him a second time and let out a furious offensive on him. All the while Jar Jar blocked and parried her assault with ease.
     His head started to hurt and his vision blurred. He lost his sense of direction and the witch was no longer in sight. He heard her laughter from somewhere far away, all around him. With All his might he pushed her out of his mind and back into reality. 'Get out of my head witch.' he gasped. He pulled her to him using his sheer anger through the Force and held her in the air by her neck. 'Not- many ca.... Can resist my power' she managed to say. With that he no longer was holding a young Theelin girl but a Gungan he used to know in his childhood. Fo Lamk struggled and gasped in his powerful hand. 'Help me Jar-Jar! Let me go Jar-Jar we can defeat her together-'
     Jar Jar threw him headlong into a nearby shelf of scrolls, spilling them everywhere. Her illusion ended and she no longer held the form of Jar Jar's old childhood friend. ' your illusions are impressive. But it does not phase me at all.' She rose and drew her saber again and attacked. She flipped over him and attacked from behind swinging wildly. Jar Jar turned just in time to deflect her blows in fast flurries of motion. She drove him back toward the shelves to pin him against them and her. In one fluid motion he defected her sweep and wrenched her lightsaber from her hand. Forcing her to kneel he held both her's and his sabers to her neck.
     'Do you fear death girl?' he asked.
'I told you I fear only myself. Now kill me I'll not die shamed my you.' He considered her statement with amusement. ' no. I have a better use for you. I will train you to further the Sith cause and to grow your power. Have you a name?  And who tried you this far?' She stood and said ' I've taught myself this far from the knowledge here in the archives. I have no name nor care to have one.'
     'well you use your enemies fear against them... And you are at least proficirnt in mind tricks... You shall be known as Darth Phobos. Arise my pupil and begin your path to greatness.
     'Yes my Lord' she solemnly replied. ' what do they call you master?' He regarded her thoughtfully, still standing above her. 'Darth Sauros.' she shivered.