End

Cassidy has just watched he mother being slaughtered by a blood covered figure

"Get it together... Get it together.." I tell myself over and over..

The figure is gone but my mother is dead...

What do I do? Call 911?

I put her body in my closet and figure out what else... I finally decide I have to do it..

"911 what's your emergency?"- the lady asks..

"My my mother was killed by this thing...."

"We will be there soon.."

About an hour later I hear the sirens.....

Another hour and I'm on my way to an insane asylum....

They said I was the one who murdered her... They.. They didnt believe...

I'm put in a straight jacket and forced to take medication instantly...

Sitting in this room... This room....

Huh?

The.. The walls...

There's... There's blood everywhere...

The figure is infront of me.... It's face.. No eyes.... Mouth with razor sharp teeth... Covered in blood..... Jabs it's sword like arm through me....... I hear the screeching laughter.... And before its over........ It pulls it out cuts the straight jacket and puts a knife in my hand.....

The doctors rushed into to see Cassidy lieing dead on the ground just blood where she lay... Cassidy was the one who had killed her mother......

She was the one who made this figure as an excuse to cover.. No it was in her mind... It was her.... She saw herself....

There's a monster in all of us... Some people.. Just can't control it.....

(End)