My shot

Your POV
Alexander started rapping you turned to Aaron to give him a talk.... but then suddenly a drunk man came up to you and groped your boobs. Aaron looked angry, but you went ballistic and maybe kickedhimwherethesundon'tshine. The drunk man squirmed on the floor while everyone else just stared at you. You asked "What? You guys want a piece of me too?" Everyone turned back to what they were doing and nervously talk about that one scary lady who was John's sister.

(TIME SKIP WITH THE MAGIC OF TURTLES)

You sighed as you dragged the drunk asses of Alexander, Laf, Herc, and John out of the bar. Aaron offered to walk you home or at least make sure the boys don't get into more fights. You agreed because they could get out of control sometimes.... Okay maybe all of the times. Aaron cleared his throat and asked "Uhmmm so what do you like to do in your spare time?" You snickered and replied "Kick their asses at everything, what else could be more fun than their faces when they lose?" Aaron chuckled "I guess you're one feisty lady then huh? I mean you did savage that poor man with his balls busted." You laughed and said "He deserved it, that's what happens when you touch me without permission." Before you guys knew it you were in front of the house you and John shared, Aaron got them inside and started to leave. But before that he turned around and French kissed you.

(Aaron POV)
She tasted so good but I was afraid of her reaction so I just ran away. What are these feelings and why do I feel all warm and fuzzy when I'm with her? How does she make me feel so... full? Aaron pondered this as he walked home and was suddenly tackled from behind.

(Your POV)
"Y-Y-Y/N?" he stuttered had snuck up from behind him and hugged him so you could get your revenge and a little extra something something. You had snuck up behind him as he was lost in thought and tackled him to the ground. You hugged him and whispered "Iloveyoutoo" then you got off of him and ran back home leaving a very very very flustered Aaron behind.