Rosé was present with the group but wasn't talking, the situation with Lisa was hitting her harder than anyone, Lisa was more than just a friend, she was a roommate and felt more like a sister. The two girls came to Korea from their respective countries at the same time, met each other during registration on their first day at the school and instantly became friends, they chose to share a dorm with each other that very day, they were always together, inseparable, but every day the Australian felt the Thai slip further and further away from her, she was losing her best friend and she didn't know why or how to fix things. 

"Rosie, are you ok?" Miyeon asked softly as she noticed how quiet the girl was. Rosé shook her head, her eyes starting to fill with water, "I'm scared for Lisa. I just keep thinking that something is really wrong and she needs help but there's nothing I can do. I just want to know she's safe and happy". Jisoo quickly embraced the younger girl and tried to console her while Yeri rubbed her arm supportively. Nayeon sighed, "we need to follow Lisa or something but don't let her know. We need to know what's happening for her sake"

 "What could possibly be so important that'd she'd just abandon her entire life like this?"

Lisa held her arms against her stomach, her legs wriggling a little as she giggled hysterically. Jennie playfully pushed Lisa and gasped dramatically, "don't laugh at me it was the worst day of my life oh my God!". Both girls were laying on the grass in the public park in the town, Lisa was wearing a fashionable multicoloured flowery dress, with a braded band around her head like a true hippie, an identity she was starting to take seriously in order to keep up the lie. Jennie was wearing a sleeveless black shirt with a thick white line down the middle and a plain black skirt that finished half way down her thighs, it wasn't the shortest skirt in the world but her parents certainly wouldn't approve. "Oh come on, it couldn't have been that bad, don't be such a drama queen" the Thai jested as she pushed Jennie back. "LISA THE WHOLE SCHOOL SAWMY UNDERWEAR! IT WAS MORTIFYING!" the elder yelled trying to disguise her smile. Lisa had started to calm down but now burst out laughing again, even harder than before, "stop, stop I can't take anymore" she pleaded while holding her hands over her face. 

"Jerk" Jennie huffed, a smirk on her face as she lay back down on the grass and looked up at the sky, "you have to tell the most embarrassing thing to happen to you. That's the rule Manoban". The Thai groaned, "ugh do I have to? Can't we just talk about your underwear?" she joked. Jennie gasped again and pulled up a handful of grass, throwing it on Lisa in a childish rage, though she was only messing around. Lisa giggled again, Jennie found her laugh infectious and couldn't help but smile every time she heard it. "Ok ok I'll tell you, just please stop throwing grass" the brunette quipped, "right ok it happened a couple of years ago when I was at my school before I came here" she had told Jennie that her school she attends in modern day Korea was in fact the school she attended before enrolling at the American high school. "So it was my first day and me and the Australian kid I'd just met were heading back to our new dorm room after the newbie party that night. We get back and I took a shower because I'd spilled drinks on myself, Chaeyoung was cooking chicken in the kitchen. I take my shower, wrap myself up in a towel because we hadn't unpacked our boxes yet and we sit down together watching TV and eating our meal right? After about an hour some girl walks into our dorm and stares at us with her mouth open, like we were the biggest freaks on the planet" she continued. Jennie tilted her head to look at the younger girl, "why? what happened?". Lisa sighed and started to chuckle, "turns out it wasn't our dorm, our place was two doors down. I had taken a shower, was wearing her towel and we were both there eating this chick's chicken on her couch at like 1am". The elder started to cackle at the other's stupidity, "oh my God you idiot! what happened after that?". Lisa grinned, "although that's a story of one of my most embarrassing events, it's also the story of how me and Rosé met our best friend Jisoo".