Robbie - 2

Don't forget to request a oneshot! Nothing more to say here 😂👌

Robbie was laying in the bed, hooked up to some medications. Rye stopped in the doorway, but Brook tugged him forwards.

"Hey," Robbie said, startling both of them. Neither had thought he'd be conscious.

"Hi, Robbie. How do you feel?" Brook said this as him and Rye sat down in plastic chairs.

"I'm good. It was just my leg, so not too bad. It hurts like hell, but over the last couple of hours they've gotten me on some meds. They have to keep me here for a while so I can get my blood levels back."

Rye let out a little chuckle of relief. Brook and Robbie looked at him strangely, and then to each other. In the split second that the two shared the glance, Rye excused himself to the washroom and left abruptly to the bathroom in the little hospital room.

"What was that about?" Robbie wondered aloud. Brook sighed.

"He hasn't said a single thing since he was trying to console your mum. We got in the car and he went quiet. It was kind of weird, but I think he was really scared for you." Robbie chuckled.

"Well, I'm fine, so why's he scared now?" Brook sighed.

"I'm not sure." They both went silent for a minute, then Robbie spoke up urgently.

"Then go talk to him!" Brook jumped up.

"Right." He walked up to the bathroom, stole a glance at Robbie, who just nodded. He knocked on the door gently.

"Rye? Can I come in?" He heard muffled sounds coming from inside. He tried the door handle, but it wouldn't move.

"Rye, please let me in. Please." He leaned his forehead against the door. It hurt him that Rye wouldn't let him in, but he pushed it aside and pulled out the one thing he knew might get him out. "Robbie wants me to come talk to you. Please let me in."
Sure enough, a minute later, Rye came out, looking almost fine.

"Hey," he said. Brook raised his eyebrows in unimpressed disbelief.

"What's up, Rye? Come on." He pushed past him into the washroom, closing the door behind them.

"Rye, that face might fool Robbie, but I've had to pay more attention to you guys for a while now. I've lived with you. It doesn't fool me." He stayed silent for a moment.

"I don't know what's wrong with me. I know he's fine, but I'm scared." His quiet voice hurt Brook's heart. His shoulders fell with sympathy and he pulled Rye into a hug. Rye started to cry and hugged him tightly, seeking comfort. Brook dried Rye's tears and held him for a long time, waiting for him to get the sadness out. He whispered little things to him, reassuring him that there was nothing wrong with him, that being scared was perfectly plausible.

After a while, Rye started to calm down.

"Brook?" He whispered.

"Yeah?"

He took a breath. "Thank you." He smiled softly and pulled away, his arms still around Rye's waist.

"No problem. Come on, let's go talk to Robbie."

We spend the rest of the day with him, and Rye seems a lot better after realizing that Robbie isn't as bad as they thought.

Sorry this was short and bad but I hope you liked it anyways? Thanks for 100+ comments! I love you guys to the moon and back!

Vote and request a oneshot that you want me to do! Have a good dayyyyyy!