Your love is something that I can't control chap 6

Start from the beginning

"Yes papa they mean a lot to me . I still  hate her and i will never fall in love with her. Just because i cant love her back"he litteraly yelled. She want to beg, plead, get down on her  knees and tell him that his life here has meaning, that her love has meaning, but she is  stuck for words, every words of him made her heart breaks into little tiny pieces,tears of regret blur her vision.

"Why "

"What do you mean by why papa?  every words i say, i mean it.  i hate her from bottom of my heart. She is not equal to me  such a low class girl" arsh got a slap from his mama taahira .Shock would be understatement for arsh ,he never thought his mama could do it to him.

Taahira(mama) exclaimed  while looking at arayah and pointing arsh "is this  person you thought of marrying? Is this the person you fell in love with? Is this the person you were crazy for? Is this the person you  fought for and prayed day and night ? Is this this the  person you sacrified everything and made him as your own dream? "

mama turned a looked directly at arsh and asked"she can hear your voice even though she havent seen  you in years.  Words cant explain how much she loved you .She loved you like  fool and turned her whole world upside down. Her biggest mistake wasnt loving  you too hard,but staying too long with someone who never saw her worth."

Arsh's dad holded her hand and stood infront of arsh and said"  she loved you more than you know,she needs you more you think ,she looked at  you more than you noticed,maybe one day yoh will realize it. And mark my words  no one will love you the way she do."

Arsh dad said and she stood their,her mind failing to function,staring after him. Her thoughts fell into an endlessly repeating loop, "Why? Why should this happen to me ? Why? Why Allah?" She looked at me lovingly the love which i was carving to see for me in her eyes.

"Kabi dont leave me only you can love me " she said

 She looked straight into my eyes and made my heart skip a beat.
"Love me like  i was meant for you. Just for once,Forget about everything and everyone.May it be fake But tell me ,tell me that I mean everything for you.Just for once Be mine........... "she said and  hugged me tighter like her life depend on me .

Then a buzz sound made me wake up breathing heavily. I was sweating

A  dream?  It was all Just a dream

Damn dream.why would i dream about her ? Why her?  i was unable to understand the meaning of the dream. I'm really confused. I wanted to freeze that movement when she said those words but after all it was just a dream.

I couldn't sleep whole night ,i couldn't understand ,why suddenly i got  this type of dream. I have to make myself busy to avoid from this confused feelings.

Calm down kabi. It was just a dream. I try to convincing myself but i started obessing over the dream again.  I wanted  to complete my project it was pending from a long time .

***

Tahira's pov

"You cheated us . Oh! this is called love and your  proving it . Such a blady masterminded" adi yelled

Answer me!” he roared. But I couldn’t will my lips to move. As if stuck underwater, everything was slow and warbled as he pointed a shaky finger in my face.

Dont  you have nothing to say? I have poured my heart out to you, now tell me what you’re thinking!” he demanded. But my mind was blank and my eyes wide as I stared at him in horror. His eyes desperately searched mine… waiting. I had to say something! I searched my mind for something reasonable to say, but to my surprise my heart answered for me, “I love you,adi"

If you love me you'll sacrifice yourself, you'll walk right into the flames and never blink or look back. If you love me you'll give me the things I need at the expense of yourself. If you don't then I guess you don't love me, in which case I don't love you either. So, time to prove yourself  a little more my dear so called wife , walk into certain death and do it for me. Isn't that beautiful? Then I shall remember you as one who loved me and you will live  in my memory, immortalized. I will be quite safe, that is what you want, right?
You do love me, don't you? He said sacastically

" I am confused as to why i continue to allow myself back within your selfish heart... but not again I WILL NOT ALLOW myself ever again to go back to what i thought was love, what was perfect and once beautiful. because now I'm better and now my heart is made of armor. This is what you wanted from me nah"I quickly took the pen but mama's words and dads condition everything sudden popped up. Tears started to roll down. Allah! im confused ,where my  life would be if i sign . I took a deep breathe  

"I wont sign . Do whatever you want ?" I was schocked on my own reply .Ali boiled in anger and suddenly the environment seems to be tense.

"If you stay with me I'll kill you bit by bit.This is about as fair as I can be, it's your warning. So if you're still here in the morning you've chosen that life and if you know me at all you'll realize this isn't a joke. So, my smitten lover, you have some thinking to do. That’s fine with me. But when you are awake you’ll have a choice to make. Change and help to save this planet and every living thing on it, or go back to sleep in the false safety of “being normal.” ali bought his face dangerously close to mine" Who am I? Don't worry about that now, we're going to get to know each other really well. Time to begin, there's a lot of wool to pull from your eyes." days where passing but the threats  ali gives  makes my inner body shiver ,i wonder how long will i fight for myself.

***

arayah pov

I was melting like an ice cream while reading . Some knocked the door and kabirs mom entered while i   immediately  hid the book. She smirked i couldnt  realize why
"What are you hidding dear"

"Nothing "i said quickly but i knew she wasnt satistied with my answer

"Ohh really anyways the book behind you looks so nice nah,🤓isnt it?"

"Hmmm that .....Give me my ice cream its melting"i tried to be smart
But she is more smarter than me and  she know how to spit my beans out.🙃

"Sweetie ,im gonna need you to put those few remaining brain cells togather and work with me here,okay?"I gave a  puzzled look.does she  know, what i read or is she just playing dumb game with me.

"I know everything better than you . And they are the 146 team members " I heard the door screeching  sounding .

The scene was quite unbelievable, shocking really. My mind was sent reeling, unable to comprehend or process the images it was being sent by my eyes. I looked away, then looked back.

*************

Alhadulilah
Keep smilling its sunnah

Fathima_shaf
Hate or love,its all good😉