love chain chap-2

If you love someone ,you say it, right then, out loud. Otherwise the movement just passes you by...

Julia roberts...

*********

Guys lets play a game " arwa asked

"For the first time little dolls brain is working"kabir teased

"Shut up kabir"

"Thank you"

"Idiot "arwa muttered

"i heard you" kabir said gently poking her on the forehead

"I'll pretend that i didn't hear that"

"Good for you, my friend "

"Ok . lets playmusical chair" arayah suggested.

They started playing musical chair. Tahani and 2 of their cousin were out .balance were arsh, kabir , arwa , arayah and 2 cousins .

Arayah eyes narrowed as the man continued taunting her as a little girl because of her height. He was tall and handsome, but a pretty face wasn't going to get him out of this.

"What did you say?" Arayah asked him. The man looked unimpressed. Kabir,tahani and arsh suppressed their smile while arwa and her cousin were in anger with this man.

A cruel sneer formed on his smooth face and he leaned forward, eyes bearing straight into her . "I said, there is no way a little girl like you gone win the game "

Arayah's hands twitched and she could feel a vein pulsing in her forehead. "You wanna bet?"

"Sorry kid, but I don't fight with children. Especially"

" i'lll kill you for sure, if you utter a single word again" she exclaimed, her anger and hatred getting the better of her. The handsome man closed in the distance between arayah and himself . His voice lowered, almost to a whisper. "Do you remember me little tigress"

Arayah's eyes widened for a second before narrowing in anger. "Atish, donkey is it you"she shouted

"Yes, angry bird its me...atish.."he smiled while flashing his white teeth.

Firstly it is marvellous to notice differences in a friend's appearance and compare it with how he has looked in arayah's memories and how he has changed since the last time they met.

Then she feel like a different person, because all wonderful memories flow in her mind and she can talk with her old friend about anything. He was fat chubby and bubbly boy now my goodness he has become a dream boy of every girl yearn.

"I miss you a lot yarr" arayah said

" i miss you too my little tigress. Oh my god, you're so tall."

"Probably my heels might kiss your pretty face"

"Don't take them off because then you will be standing at everyone's waist level."

She punched hard in his stomach.

"I forgot that you have black belt yar"atish shouted in pain

"Be strong man, my chubby boy has become too thin . Dont you eat ?"

"Ya! I work 40 hours a week to be this poor."

Everyone started laughing and atish was suffocating because of tahani kabir and arsh's hug.

"Free hugs are not available.move guys i cant" atish shouted