Your love is something that I can't control chap 6

Kabir pov

I feel like i'm messed up many thing around me. The way i reacted ? The way im avoiding her these days ?  they way i barked at my love ?

Really your love my  super brain taunted

I couldn't face her anymore .she would be literally pissed off with my actions .

Sinking into the chair, I almost feel that I've become a part of it. I'm trying, God knows I'm trying, but I can't feel a damn thing.

You wanna know how it feels? Well, it's like when you go under water, and you close your eyes. Everything in the world suddenly ceases to exist somehow. The only thing you hear is the beating of your heart and the thoughts on your mind, and if you don't reach the surface, you start to feel your lungs craving for oxygen, burning because you can't breathe.
I feel same .

I really need to sleep right now otherwise i would  probably be somewhere in mental hospital. Before i get into the bed i prayed istikhara .

********
"I love you" Arayah whispered . Her dark lashes brimmed heavy with tears.

" Love Huhh i never loved you"  Arsh yelled with  no experession of love in his face. Arayah was rooted to her place.

"No.....why dont you understand me . I love you since i know the meaning of it." Arayah said  with a low tone and  the beads of water started falling down one after another, without a sign of stopping.

"You said you would be with me forever" she said more like pleading him while blinking  lashes heavy with tears

" Who knew forever ends today." He glares at her with hatred in his cruel dull eyes and  she broke a little more inside.

"Am i a bad person ,Am i  ugly ,
Im not even a second chioce, My problem was that  no one ever needed me  as much as i needed  them.

I still die for you and im trying to figure out whether you  mean that much to me or i mean that little to myself.   I keep falling in love with you and each time is harder than the last. Every time the feeling gets deeper and more complete.The more love I give you the more I have bursting inside of me... crazy, huh? It's as if my universe begins and ends with you. I could run forever, search forever, but in the end, every path leads right back to your heart and soul. I love you, always."she pressed her palms  againts her face and salty drops falling from her chin drenching her palm. She is trembling .Her mother wasn't there to soothe her fears, nor was father  to hold her.

"Stop you drama now. You are a such a good actress. What do you have? See your qualification and his, he is well reputed doctor and what about you?ohhhh you want him to introduce she is my uneducated house wife. You dont deserve him at any cost.you blady orphan. "One of his best friend zafa shouted .

"Shutup . How dare you?"  Habibullah arsh's dad  raised his hand on his  friend zafa . Zafa's hand  curled into fist, nail digging into her balm. Anger boiled deep in her system,as hot as lava.

"What do you know about her ? Do you know who she is" Arayah cut off habibullah .

"papa. No  Dont  do that " she almost cried and held his hand firmly.

" no dear its the correct time"

"Please papa dont . Its not the correct time. I'll loose everything if you do so" 

"Papa your insulting my friend " Arsh shouted.

"She is insulting my daughter. Is your friend more important than arayah" arsh dad questioned him back.