Chapter 1-The Project

Start from the beginning

Deku's POV(i know nobody called him that yet but still)

I was at the lunch table with Uraraka and Iida talking about... "what happened recently".
"Oh god, Uraraka... I have a group project with Katsuki... and he's like... the smartest guy in the class... of course he would be dissapointed to work with me. I'm like... what? Third to last student in this class... I'm making it hard for the both of us.... Don't get me wrong. I'm SO excited, but I still noticed the coldness in which the answered me when I said hi to him. I just... tried to ignore it. And when I called him Kacchan... uhggggg.... why did I do that. It was obvious he wouldn't like it... after this who would even bother to ask him to come to lunch? Well... apparently I would. Arghhhhh. I made a fool of myself..." I kept mumbling. As you can see I may or may not have a tiny crush on Kacchan, but it's not something to big, just enough to make me blush when I see him smile while looking at the score he got on a test, or when he laughs at Kirishima's low grades, or the face he makes when he concentrates on the lesson, or when I see his red, fiery, deep eyes, or when he changes in the changing room and I see those hot, rippling muscles, or, or... okay fiiiineee. I have a huge crush on Katsuki Bakugou. But c'mon who wouldn't. He's hot, smart. Everything in one package.
"It's okay Deku" Uraraka assured me. She and Iida were the only ones who knew about my crush on Bakugou. "You have only this weekend and you'll get out of this. Easy. Just act normal. There's nothing to worry about. At least i don't think so."
"You don't think so???" I started sweating. "What could go wrong???"
"Well... you could not finish your project this weekend and have to work some more days. Together. And you know.. you might start having those panic atacks and stuff... BUT HEY!" She shouted seeing that I was almost crying. "Let's think of the bright side! You can spend time with him. With Bakugou.... All alone. So you better get something out of these days." She finished, smiling at me and giving me a wink. I started blushing.
"W-w-what d-do you m-mean to g-get something???" I ask innocently.
"As if you wouldn't know~~" she smirked at me. Gaaaahhh she's gonna kill me one of these days...

(Time skip after school brought to you by... a happy llama)

Phew... the school finally ended. As I exited the class I looked one final time at Kacchan. damn he's gorgeous. And I left.
"I"m home" I shouted as I got home.
"Hey Izuku! Welcome home!" That was my mom.
"Oh myyy. What's that smell mom? Is that katsudon?" Please say yes, please say yes.
"You guessed it!" Yes! If you didn't know I just LOVE katsudon.
After we ate I went upstairs in my room and plopped in my bed. I should probably text Kacchan (no I won't stop calling him that) regarding our meeting...

To Kacchan:
Hey Katsuki! It's Izuku! I was wondering when you might be free this weekend so we can start our project.

My heart started pounding. Gaaahhh.. I'm texting my cruuushhh. I know it's just a project meeting but still! (That would pretty much be my reaction when I would finally text my crush XD IF I ever do it ._.

Kacchan's POV
My phone started ringing when I almost finished workout. Ugh... who in the world is it now. The number was unknown until I read the message:

From unknown
Hey Katsuki! It's Izuku! I was wondering when you might be free this weekend so we can start our project.

Tch. So annoying, but I guess we DO need to talk that out... I text him back.

To That one annoying classmate:
I am free whenever this weekend, so I guess you can come over at my place on Saturday at like... twelve o'clock? Is that ok?

From That one annying classmate:
Okay then. Thing is... I don't know where you live.

Ah crap. I just invited him over! Shiiiittt! Now I also have to give him my address. Great, Katsuki. Just great. Now I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to come home together form now on.

To That one annoying classmate:
Oh... there you go then: *le address*

From That one annoying classmate:
Ok! Thanks Kacchan! See you on Saturday!

Again with his stupid 'Kacchan'. How many times must I tell him to not call me that??? We're not in kindergarten or middle school. And he's not even my friend!

To That one annoying classmate:
Stop calling me that.

From That one annoying classmate:
Oh. Sorry about that!
I guess I'll see you on Saturday, Katsuki! Bye!

To That one annoying classmate:

Yeay, yeah. Whatever.

Geez this kid. "I can't wait for tomorrow." I mumble sarcastically.

Sweet love of goooood... I.will never complain again of a chapter being to short.... like... do you guys even know how hard it is to write 1000 words????? Well I do now. How do people write 2000????
I barely wrote 1500 words without the A/N.
Anyway. This is my first fanfic. Actually... my first story so it's bound to be sucky.
Also this story will have fluff, but no smut. I can't possibly write that. Like... (again) how do people feel when they write it???? I sure can't do that.
That was all... for now at least...
Bye mah beby llamaaas!